Revolve Gen2 with Dynavap Helix tip VS Dani Fusion?

OriginalFace

I've had a few dynavap editions, 2019, 20, 20m, omni' ,21m Azurium ect ect ......
I've currently kept my Shomni (obviously) and an Azurium 2021m. I might offload the 2021m and get something new but similar.
I've worked it down to two options I like at the moment.
Revolve Gen2 stem with Dynavap Helix tip or Dani Vape Fusion.

The anvil etc don't interest me really, I don't need portable hard hitters at that price. I do 75% of my intake at home, the big hits at home, I've got PID vapes (flower and banger), super surfer ball conv, terpcicle, Ttube, sticky bricks (3mm rubys in the runt and hydro brick is fun by the way) and massive VAS like us all !!

How does the Fusion do with smaller bowls? I do enjoy the quick lick option of a half bowl in the shomni, so quick and tasty, plus just push the screen down for a bigger hit when wanted.

I really like most of the reports I've seen on the fusion but some say it's like an omni tip with FMJ or armour cap.......
Also, the Fusion tip fits into the 'Amazed' pipe by red eye customs, that looks fun
(
)

Do any beautifully terp soaked brains out there have any tasty opinions or suggestions ?
Saying a big cheers in advance.

I'm in the UK but that doesn't seem to be a problem shipping wise with most companies around the globe apart from certain USA battery devices like POTV stuff.

Last edited:
OriginalFace,

budski

cantre member
revolve gen 2 w/wood body, and a helix tip are in my carts, but the wife has my vas on a chain right now:nope:

Top Bottom