Reviewers wanted

Status
Not open for further replies.

VapeNow

Vapor Enthusiast
Retailer
Hi all,

Apologies in advance if this post is in the wrong place. As part of our commitment to trustworthy vape resources, we are looking to add more Staff Reviews to our website, but we're too busy to do them ourselves. I thought I'd see if there is anyone here who would be interested in writing some reviews for us. You can see the format here:

http://vapenow.com/index.php/Staff+Reviews-ezp-9/chapter-100/

We'll pay you or maybe even give you a free vape. Please email me at admin -at- vapenow -dot- com if you are interested.

VapeNow,

VapeNow

Vapor Enthusiast
Retailer
Hennessy1414 said:
i could write up a mean(good) review on the phedor
Thanks for the offer, but Wicked Roots is not wholesaling the Phedor anymore and we already have a decent review for it. If you're interested in other models though...

VapeNow,

SpiralArchitect

? & beyond
I'd be more than willing to review a vaporizer for you. I particularly don't mind which, you give it to me and I will write you the best damn, honest review you can get.

Give me whatever you want, and I'll put it to the test. Pictures, write-up, comparisons to other units, the works.

SpiralArchitect,

VapeNow

Vapor Enthusiast
Retailer
Thanks to everybody who has emailed me so far -- everyone sounds very well-qualified. I will reply to everyone who emailed me, but probably not until Sunday or Monday as I have to be out of town this weekend (I'm actually very excited about the opportunity to test out the iInhale on the road). Anyone else who is interested should feel free to email me as well. Have a good weekend! :)

VapeNow,

vaporcloud

lurking kiwi
How about offering free Overseas shipping to elite Members of Fuck Combustion :brow: Current exchange rates means overseas shipping is close to $70 for me :disgust: I can handle the difference in shelf price due to exchange rates but doubling of the shipping cost is a killer.

Please Vape Now - what say you :p

edit: then I can do an overseas review on whatever I purchase. Give your great company an overseas presence. And save me from a possible DIY disaster. :ko:

vaporcloud,

VapeNow

Vapor Enthusiast
Retailer
Thanks for everyone who has emailed us. The response has been tremendous and we should have a lot of great reviews up soon.:)

VapeNow,

VapeNow

Vapor Enthusiast
Retailer
vaporcloud said:
How about offering free Overseas shipping to elite Members of Fuck Combustion :brow: Current exchange rates means overseas shipping is close to $70 for me :disgust: I can handle the difference in shelf price due to exchange rates but doubling of the shipping cost is a killer.

edit: then I can do an overseas review on whatever I purchase. Give your great company an overseas presence. And save me from a possible DIY disaster. :ko:
If you send me an email before you want to place an order I may be able to set something up. Let me know

VapeNow,

Hennessy1414

Terrorist
VapeNow said:
vaporcloud said:

If you send me an email before you want to place an order I may be able to set something up. Let me know
look whos gettin hooked up.. fuck yes i love FC! :D

Hennessy1414,

vaporcloud

lurking kiwi
Now I've ordered a new VG top to make my watervapor-billy I don't feel I need another vape atm. But then I've just applied for a contract role that is paying big bucks ... pretty much twice what I earn now :o Fuck I'd be able to afford a 'Cano if I get this job. Prolly just settle for a DBV or 3G though.

:leaf:

whats funny is the job I applied for is the same one I left 12 months ago. Life sure is crazy.

vaporcloud,

VapeNow

Vapor Enthusiast
Retailer
vaporcloud said:
Now I've ordered a new VG top to make my watervapor-billy I don't feel I need another vape atm. But then I've just applied for a contract role that is paying big bucks ... pretty much twice what I earn now :o Fuck I'd be able to afford a 'Cano if I get this job. Prolly just settle for a DBV or 3G though.

:leaf:

whats funny is the job I applied for is the same one I left 12 months ago. Life sure is crazy.
Haha, Awesome man. Congrats!:D Let me know if you decide you want something. The free shipping offer expires is 100 years.:lol:

VapeNow,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom