Returning to FuckCombustion after 4 years

scottio19

scotty
When I was a young adult, FuckCombustion was like my sanctuary. I finally understood the passion other guys had for "cars" and poured through discussion threads like a kid with his Ferrari magazines.

My first vape was the MFLB, purchased like 6-7 years ago. During the next 2-3 years I added more to my collection: a few box vapes, two logs (Nano/Underdog), some butane-powered (Supreme/ glass vapo-bowl), and a volcano that's probably as old as me. And some others.

Then I went off to college .... long story short I've been combusting exclusively for the past 4 years, including tobacco on and off which I am not proud of. I'm tired of the coughing and bothering my neighbors with secondhand smoke. Dug out my Nano vaporizer and screen/stem, set it to warm up, and was reminded of the FC community!

Idk just thought I'd reintroduce myself, before catching up on what I've missed in the vape scene.

I'll post anything I find interesting regarding changes in the past 4 years, I guess? Or something else to give this thread some substance.

Xelatsok

vapes tobacco modding the vapes
Why you restarted with Nano, not Underdog? Are you struggling to quit tobacco?

Xelatsok,
Top Bottom