RedeyeDezign Ball Vape Stands

RedeyeDezign

Accessory Maker
Hello!

This is my introduction post for these awesome vape stands I've been making. I recently bought a ball vape with a Mega Globe, but realized I needed a stand to more easily move it around and keep my whole setup organized. I couldn't find anything, so I had to make it! After posting my stand on reddit, I found there were other people who wanted one, and thought FC would be a great place to share. I'm here to answer any questions or if you have any feedback I would appreciate it! My etsy shop can be found here!

I have two variations so far to fit different PID's. Here is the stand for the Cannabis Hardware PID. You can also see a rubber mat is adhered to the shelf the bong sits on. This keeps the bong from spinning or really moving at all. The Mega Globe and Orb V2 have been tested and fit nicely.

Here is the stand for the Auber RDK PID. You can see the middle shelf is shorter and the bong is pushed back to easily access the screen and temp dial.

The stands are able to be setup for right or left handed use.
The cords are held on the bottom of the stand w/ velcro.

The heating coil cord is held in place w/ this cord capture design. There is one on both sides of the stand, and both have a dowel, so there isnt just a hole on the other side.

The Cannabis Hardware insulated heat post screws into a metal insert in the stand.
There are 4 holes for extra bowls (14mm & 19mm fit).
Handles on both sides of stand make it easy to move around, and they double as a whip holder!

It has been brought to my attention there is another user with a similar name on the forums. I am not affiliated in any way with @RedEyeFlightControl

Last edited:

Canna Chameleon

Muted by mods. Run off by rudeness.
Well it’s cool but bigger and more permanent than I’d use.

And I’m not an expert on this forum, but I think you need to be registered with a mod to show you are a maker/ manufacturer. Probably should check the Rules

Also just to confirm, but there is already a @RedEyeFlightControl on here who is a maker so you may wanna make sure to be clear you aren‘t related.

Canna Chameleon,

RedeyeDezign

Accessory Maker
Well it’s cool but bigger and more permanent than I’d use.

And I’m not an expert on this forum, but I think you need to be registered with a mod to show you are a maker/ manufacturer. Probably should check the Rules

Also just to confirm, but there is already a @RedEyeFlightControl on here who is a maker so you may wanna make sure to be clear you aren‘t related.
It looks a lot bigger in the pictures. Its 9" wide including the handles, 9" deep and under 7" tall. I like it because I can easily tuck it away in a closet without much effort.

Thank you for the heads up. I read all the rules, and I fall under an accessory maker. I also applied with the mods.
I will update my post about the other user, thanks.

RedeyeDezign

Accessory Maker
Just ordered one of these. Looking forward to customizing/modifying it. Thanks for putting these out 👍.
Thanks for your support! I would love to see what awesome customizations you do. Please keep me updated!

RedeyeDezign,
Reactions: Weinus
Top Bottom