Questions about tobacco vaping

dorz

Hi everyone, I'm new here in the forum and in the vaping community in general. I started using iqos three months ago and now I'm trying to find a replacement. I hope you can help me do that.

First, I'm looking for a good vaporizer. I had a bad experience the e-juice and I prefer keep on using dry tobacco. I'm looking for a portable product which will be easy to use for a beginner . I heard recommendations on Pax and Firefly. What do you think?

Second, while searching here in the forum and exploring in other sites, I found general recommendations for vaping tobacco. Among them, I read that tobacco should be heated to around 160°C and that using pipe tobacco would be better than using cigarettes tobacco. I'll be glad to hear more recommendations on that subject.

Thank you for your help (:
Dor

Farid

Are you looking for a setup that will be a replacement for smoking for good, or are you looking for something to help you quit smoking?

The reason I ask is because if you are looking to cut back or quit, you might be satisfied with something with a smaller bowl - like vapcap. If you're looking fore a permanent replacement, and have no desire to cut back or quit, you might want a bigger bowl/longer session.

My personal suggestion would be to start with a couple vapcap Ms filled with dokha. Dokha is very high in nicotine, so you shouldn't need more than 1 bowl to get you the nicotine you'd get from a cigarette. It comes in different strengths, so you can start with the highest, and lower the nicotine as you get used to it. Then when you're at the lowest nicotine level you can switch to pipe tobacco or cigarette tobacco.

The reason I think the vapcap would be good is that it's fast to use, and it feels like smoking more than any other vape I've used. The reason I suggest dokha to start is that some smokers feel underwhelmed by vaping when they start. Dokha is very strong, so I can't imagine it being underwhelming even to the most die hard smokers. Be careful, it's very very strong. I'd test a weak blend before trying anything too strong.

Farid,
Reactions: Squiby

Diggy Smalls

Notorious
My girlfriend and I love the vapcap for tobacco use. We did it tonight for the first time, but now we both use it. We just grabbed some Bali shag and man does it taste good and hit hard. One good drag felt like a whole cigarette to me, but I'm a lightweight.

Diggy Smalls,
Top Bottom