Gear Questions about Omicron Cartridges for the noob <-- Me

mmenzie

My friends call me "Menz"
Hello all,
first off i don't own an official omicron rig, so please don't hate on me too much. i do have an EGO-C and i got some parts for it to use an Omicron cart. i have never used them before and i know very little about them. i am getting a 2.4 cart in the mail and i have a friend that will be making some QWISO soon. i have a few questions for omicron cart users out there so if you don't mind helping a noob:

1) is there a way to tell the cart is good and working before i fill it?? for instance, with my Ego atomizer i can look through the cone (with the tank removed) and see "red" showing the atomizer is working.

2) can these omicron carts be reused more than once? if so how many times, on average, can they be used?

3) if the answer to question 2 is yes the cart can be used more than once.... how do i know when the cart is truly dead and will need to be replaced?

thanks in advance

mmenzie,

DubCRider

These questions are covered in the omicron thread or on www.vaporpedia.com/wiki/omicron.

1. You can look down the air tube in the center of the cart and see the glow you speak of.

2. Yes. There is no exact number of uses, depends on how well you treat it. Some people report filling 16g through one cart.

3. You will not feel the cart getting warm while pressing the button. It may also slow on vapor production if filling with a bad concentrate.

I highly suggest you read the thread and then read the wiki for answers.

DubCRider,

mmenzie

My friends call me "Menz"
These questions are covered in the omicron thread or on www.vaporpedia.com/wiki/omicron.

1. You can look down the air tube in the center of the cart and see the glow you speak of.

2. Yes. There is no exact number of uses, depends on how well you treat it. Some people report filling 16g through one cart.

3. You will not feel the cart getting warm while pressing the button. It may also slow on vapor production if filling with a bad concentrate.

I highly suggest you read the thread and then read the wiki for answers.

thank you. i will read the vaporpedia you linked too. the omicron thread is huge and i have skimmed it but i will read the vaporpedia thread a little better. thanks for the answers and links

mmenzie,
Top Bottom