Quality Bong to go with Vaporizer

Status
Not open for further replies.

TigerLord

Alias for BradyY
I'd like to try a ice-water bong to go with my vaporizer and see how it goes. I have an Extreme Q, though I hear the SSV might be better suited for Vape-bong action?

In any case, I'm extremely illiterate about bongs (I know a lot about hookahs but the hookah purists will feel extremely anti-marijuana usage with a quality hookah. It's reserved for bongs and vaporizers...) and would like to get a quality one. I wouldn't mind dropping a lot of paper on it if it's worth it...

I've heard of the Hurricane 1000, but that's about it.

Thanks for the suggestions, almighty FC brosefs!!!

TigerLord,

TigerLord

Alias for BradyY
I seem to enjoy the arty ones more...

I mean I wouldn't mind shedding 500$ for quality glass that's also beautiful, I take care of my stuff and it lasts a long time.

TigerLord,

sneezyjesus

Lightly Toasted
Oh god the Hurricanes are dirty-good bongs. Thing is, I would only use them with the Vaporstar Vaporizer. As a second part for an electronic vape, the bongs I would most reccomend are the Ehle tube range, 100ml-1000ml, or go RooR if you want to go big. Any Roor would do really, as long as it wasn't one of their beast-bongs.

Hope that helps :)
(PS, if you like the hurricane, check out the cyclone at everyonedoesit.com , they're 80$ and just as "good" as Hurricanes.)

sneezyjesus,

TigerLord

Alias for BradyY
I find the RooR to be very generic... I'd prefer something more unique or artsy.

I keep saying those bubblers... what are they exactly? miniature bong?

TigerLord,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom