Purchasing my first vape

Status
Not open for further replies.

I-AM-KEVBONE

Hello all, I'm brand new to the site and i'm in dire need of help! I want to purchase my first vape in the near future, but im stuck on which one i should get. I want something portable..something i can take with me golf...etc all that good stuff. I've done some research on 3.

Vapor Genie
I-Inhale
Vapir mini Oxygen

Out of those three, which one should I look to purchase. I heard good things about all 3, however the Vapir has a plastic after taste and does not give out a lot of hits. The Genie is like a pipe doing its own vaporizing trick but its kinda bulky. the i-inhale seems like the best one but i heard that if used frequently..it will break down. WHAT SHOULD I DO????

I-AM-KEVBONE,

VaporBud

If you have the $ and want ease of use then i would go with I-inhale.

The Vapor genie can provide just as good vapor and if you take the time to master it you will rarely hit combustion temps.

VaporBud,

kalinga

You have 2 options- iolite or vapman. Both are good portable vapes that works well on windy environments.

Torch/jet flame lighters are not recommended for vapor genies so it would take more effort to light up on windy golf courses. Vapir on the other hand are having lots of negative feedback on pretty much all of their products. :2c:

kalinga,

Happycamper

Sweet Dreams Babycakes
No one has mentioned the magic flightbox. Will work in windy conditions and is extreamly portable.

Happycamper,

Happycamper

Sweet Dreams Babycakes
kalinga said:
You have 2 options- iolite or vapman. Both are good portable vapes that works well on windy environments.

Torch/jet flame lighters are not recommended for vapor genies so it would take more effort to light up on windy golf courses. Vapir on the other hand are having lots of negative feedback on pretty much all of their products. :2c:
But vapman is a lighter type vape? In wind that will always be a problem?

Happycamper,

max

Out to lunch
The iolite is #1 for me as a portable. I'd also recommend the Magic Flight over a flame portable. Both are more stealthy. The Genie's a good, cheap pocket vape, but isn't recommended with a torch, which is what you need for windy weather. The Vapman is designed for windy vaping (requires a torch), but since it costs more than the MF Launch Box....

The Vapir Mini requires the 10 cell battery pack, and is only covered for 90 days, so I'd say it's lost most of its appeal as an affordable portable.

max,

dkavn

Dave
I received my Magic Flight Launch Box on Saturday and am very impressed with it so far. It runs on AA rechargable batteries and is pretty stealthy.

dkavn,

chucku

Charles Urbane
Yesterday I purchased what may be the perfect companion for using the VG outdoors, The Xikar EX windproof lighter. It does not have a torch flame and after testing the past 2 days I can attest that this lighter is windproof. Xikar also backs all their products with a lifetime warranty. The cigar shop I got mine at said if I ever have any problems bring it in and they will replace it, no receipt required. It was not cheap but for the $60.00 I paid it is a good deal.

http://www.xikar.com/product_lighter_ex.asp

Or you could just get a Launch Box and carry plenty of charged batteries.

chucku,

Chubba

Vaporbonger
The Vaporgenie is portable, but honestly it sucks for outside... its more a garage/shed or tent type vape.

The Launch Box would be great for golf :D

Chubba,

max

Out to lunch
Mark said:
E is a good starter vape IMO.
"I want something portable..something i can take with me golf...etc"

I can see him pulling an Extreme out of his golf bag. :lol:

max,

Mark

John Brown
For sure man, just get the battery pack, or do Golf carts got car chargers? Whip it out and let it sit on the little dash. :lol:

Mark,

I-AM-KEVBONE

Well i bought the I-inhale. Hopefully i will not be disappointed. Ill let you guys know about it when i receive it.

I-AM-KEVBONE,

Beezleb

Good choice, on your list it is the vape I would have selected.

please write a review once you get it and have to chance to play. Happy Vaping!

Beezleb,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom