Punked By Norml

OO

Technical Skeptical
lol, that was very one sided.

you can't call something a fact if it is a value judgement, as bill did in his last statement.

and though i'm not a prohibitionist like Al is, i do think he is effective.

OO,

AGBeer

Lost in Thought
Yes, I remember seeing that discussion as well. Mr Darling reminds me of one of those people who is so smart hes fucking dumb. Id be willing to bet that he... Well, the fact that he looks like Bert due to his poor grooming habits is a dead giveaway that while he may be book smart, hes a fucking idiot when it comes to logical and common sense shit. Everything is black or everything is white. Its only grey if it pertains to HIM.

What an idiot... He would be PERFECT as a lawmaker. :rolleyes:

AGBeer,

Nycdeisel

That was good, but just looking at that other-sided guy makes me question how real it is.

That guy got crushed.

Nycdeisel,

Nosferatu

I thought the guy against legalization sounded like a dumbass, how do people not see that?? Have fun when you have no jaw and we're vaping our cannabis only getting smarter. "Oh let me look at my notes every ten seconds to find an answer to slip away from your question and sound smart.."

Nosferatu,

Baraccus

Its good how the pro-legalization NORML cited surveys and facts while the other man claimed he liked chewing tobacco and drank. Very ignorant and yet, he likes to think hes a slick intelligent man.

Baraccus,

aesthyrian

Blaaaaah
The Heritage Foundation is a joke, a pretty funny one at that. Sometimes too funny for me to handle even ;)

aesthyrian,
Top Bottom