Pulsar flow

Wow.... I am only on my second bowl but I am in love with this thing... L U V.. love

This is, without a doubt the closest vape to ever emulate smoking a bowl (I have not owned a Firefly). So much so, that I felt like putting my two fingers over the top of the vape where the "bowl" would be. LOL

I am only on the middle setting and I am getting huge clouds with awesome flavor.

Both bowls were a little incomplete on the top so this might be a 'stirring needed" vape. I never stir.

The vapor path is so cool. Like a maze.

I got mine at Grasscity for under $60. An incredible price for this vape (IMO) CCV25 for 25% off at Grasscity but a check your favorite site for the best price.

I will report back after I drain and recharge it a few times. But, if first impressions count.... WOW!

Abysmal Vapor

Supersniffer 2000 - robot fart detection device
@Hackerman i also have tried this one, it is not bad ,but there was a little hint of silicone/plastic taste that i could notice . A friend is using it daily since almost an year and battery life seems not too degraded.

fondoobious

Hawker of Vapeware
Free Giveaway: Pulsar APX Glass Bubbler Attachment. Shipping to anywhere in the world is on me. First come, first served, so send me a pm if you want it.

Attn Moderator: Please move this post to the Pulsar APX Thread(I could not find or create it)

fondoobious,
Top Bottom