puffco plus pen

jerri

Hi anyone have a puffco plus and now own a dr dabber Stella thinking of buying one or the other thanks

jerri,

purpletweed

I believe that @biohacker has used both, if he wants to chime in. I’m also curious as to how they compare — I had a Puffco+ but didn’t like how the bottom of the atomizer was pressure fit, rendering the atomizer quite delicate, nor how it had one of those screw-on chargers. The Stella addresses the latter, but I feel like I haven’t seen anyone discuss its atomizer yet.

purpletweed,
Reactions: biohacker

biohacker

@biohacker, I'd be interested in hearing details as well, if you'd like to share them here.

They are both great devices and much better than the Yocan Evolve or XMAX V-one ceramic donut atties. The Stone Smiths' Slash is also a very good new device out of Canada that also has the usb-c charging like the Stella. It's definitely a nice touch! Puffco's design is now 5 years old, but still holds its own quite well. I haven't had mine for long, but my atty is doing great and i'm loving it.

The Stella has a nice magnetic cap and even bigger ceramic bucket, and the taste is incredible, but it doesn't output the higher temp "clouds like the Puffco". It's more of a cannasseur taste saver sesh pen!

Top Bottom