PT Glass Hash Thimble

tukatukera

Retailer
Hi!
So, mods, please feel free to relocate this thread if necessary, but I had no idea where else to toss this, because this is both a plug-in or a portable vape depending on how you want to use it.

PT Glass and I have been redesigning and revamping our catalog and the most recent, and IMO the most interesting, thing to be added is the hash thimble.

Much like others before us (ManyMoonsGlass, HashPiston, and even hotknives) we've made a piston style vaporization device for hash.

The whole idea revolves around pieces that are universal or the closest possible, like the MMG hashlock, we have a similar system to the hash chakra with a small little vial you can drop into any f to m 18-14mm reducer and apply a hot rod to.

The rod can be driven to the required temp to melt some hash with either a torch or a soldering iron (for this last option what we offer rather than a rod is more of a glass cover so as to not have the hash come in contact with the soldering iron directly.

I will upload some videos and content soon enough (possibly tomorrow morning Paris time)

Top Bottom