Problem with Arizer Solo

Agustinmdq

Hello, I introduce myself. My name is Agustin, I write from Argentina and I apologize for my English, it is a translator.

I own an Arizer Solo, (I just found out that it is a clone) and stopped working several days ago, after trying several things, I decided to check here.
Before detailing the symptoms, I want to clarify that you try to contact the seller but never responded.

I will describe the behavior of the unit. (It was disassembled, clean it carefully, the batteries were checked and have full charge)
First of all, with the unit off, if I press some of the buttons up or down, it turns on the red charging light, for a second and turns off.
When I turn on the unit, and select the temperature, the charging light turns red again and stays on. the unit does not heat or make the typical sound when it is heating.
At this point, only the blue light (iddle) and the load lus are always lit in a static way, always in red.

If I plug the unit into the wall, sometimes the charge level lights (1 to 7) go up and down like crazy.
The last times I connect my Arizer to the wall, the charging light flashes red to green, and does not indicate charge level.

Someone had a similar problem and could fix it?
Since I appreciate any contribution, I hope I have been clear. I remain at your disposal for any doubt.

Agustinmdq,

lookhigh

FC member
I'm afraid that if it is counterfeit it is not an Arizer Solo.
It is better not to use it as nobody knows if the materials used are safe.
Contacting the seller or if you paid via Pay pall you can get a refund.

lookhigh,
Top Bottom