Praise for a $12 wax pen? Airistech Quaser

Robert-in-YEG

When I started exploring vaping, my first adventure was using shatter in a Yocan Regen. With shatter, I can make my head spin, but I find the buzz doesn't last. It also makes me cough, but the Regen is pretty brutal. None the less, I don't have a proper dap rig, so I have been using the Regen.

The Regen is messy, but the heater element and the cap are cheap and replaceable. When I was pickup up some coils a few days ago, the shop showed me an Airistech Quaser. Is it good I asked? "It's $12", was the answer. For that price, I decided to give it a try.

Is the Airstech Quaser good? I am not sure how to answer that. Does it work? Yes. Does it leak? No. Is it usable? Hell, yes!

This is the most amazing piece of junk I have bought in a long time. The Quaser is cheap plastic, ISO makes the paint leach, I am probably going to get cancer from the crappy plastic, but for the price this thing just works. Unlike the Regen, this thing is tiny and can be carried anywhere.

Now the added bonus. Using the WPA for a Starry 3, this thing works with a bong.

This is a disposable unit. There are parts available, but given the price and the quality of the plastic, it probably healthiest to use, abuse, and discard.

Robert-in-YEG

airistech-quaser-kit-2.jpeg

Abysmal Vapor

Supersniffer 2000 - robot fart detection device
I also have one and they are pretty good for what they are,better than carts for me and only 5 euro locally :). I suggest also taking a look at the airistech dabble ;).

Robert-in-YEG

I also have one and they are pretty good for what they are,better than carts for me and only 5 euro locally :). I suggest also taking a look at the airistech dabble ;).
For the price, the Quaser is pretty slick. The Dabble looks really interesting too, because it is glass.

The first thing that made me like the Quaser was that it didn't leak, and it didn't make me cough the way that the Regen does. When I tried it with the bong, I thought it was an amazing find.

Robert-in-YEG

244564-quotes-about-hidden-gems-1150486.jpg

Robert-in-YEG,
Reactions: shredder

shredder

I bought a dozen to give out to patients who use rosin. I still have a few left. Like you said, throw aways. No complaints from patients.

Abysmal Vapor

Supersniffer 2000 - robot fart detection device
I keep reading references to the 'Hedbanger', but it doesn't seem to exist anymore.

The link you sent didn't work.

Robert-in-YEG

View attachment 15716

Robert-in-YEG

Just squeezed the same WPA on to the end of the Regen.

Robert-in-YEG

Sorry, vaked.

Robert-in-YEG,
Top Bottom