Pot in Pans, Cooking with Marijuana

DJDIZZY

I picked up this video over the weekend. If anyone is interested and familiar with bittorrent you should be able to find it.

http://www.amazon.com/POT-PANS-COOK...1?ie=UTF8&s=electronics&qid=1254932852&sr=8-1

I am willing to set up a private torrent this weekend for those that are interested in the video. Couple of rules tho. You must have at least 25 posts here. Email the address you want the torrent sent too.

NOTES: MODs if this is frowned upon, please remove. And if you use any of the recipies in the video please purchase the video ( not from my link tho $311 is outrageous!!!)

DJDIZZY,

Lo

Combustion free since '09
Damn! I'd love to see the video but $311 for ONE DVD!! That's insane!

I sometimes feel old here... last time i did torrent stuff was in emule edonkey days... Been awhile, not sure if I know what the kids are using these days LOL! Anyhow, thanks for offer! Would love to see!

If nothing else, please let us know if there are any good uses for ABV that aren't as fattening as brownies and cookies and muffins OH MY!! Thanks!!!

Enjoy that DVD or perhaps you can sell for small fortune when you're done making a copy LMAO!!!

Lo,
Top Bottom