Post About Your Recent Vape Purchase

Winegums

I make things from wood
Accessory Maker
I want to hear about which vapes forum members are buying and what lead to them choosing it. I looked around for a thread like this but wasn't able to find one. I'm curious as to what's popular right now and the various reasons people decided on that model.

What fueled your VAS or VAAS? I'd like to know!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I recently placed an order for a Vapcap Ti Woody in ebony w/ the double crown. I needed something that was portable, didn't rely on battery power in case the power went out and I had no way of vaping. I also couldn't ignore the amount of people talking about vapcaps all over the forum. For the price I had to get one and ended up really liking the wood stems. I'm looking forward to learning how to use it and being able to have a vape on the go with out the bulk of my Mighty.

I also ordered a GR8TR Vape over the holidays as my small Space Case Ti 4 pc has been slowly degrading in performance over time and I really wish the grind was finer and more consistent. I was looking at getting a Cali Crusher Homegrown because of the interupted thread lock system, but found that the grind was quite coarse. I then checked out Kannastor who happened to have a really good sale going on for the holiday. I'm really hoping that this is the last grinder I need to buy for a long time.

Winegums,
Reactions: Prolusio

ginolicious

Bought myself a haze V3 on Boxing Day. Was looking for good battery life and a hybrid that did concentrate as well. Yet to get it though. Hoping before new year.

cobra505

Defined
I got a VapCap mostly I think because everyone was talking about them. Got mine from a good well know supplier from this board, (always support the board), little light for my liking. I'd have to fill the thing a dozen times to catch a buzz from it. Great concept.

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer
I got a VapCap mostly I think because everyone was talking about them. Got mine from a good well know supplier from this board, (always support the board), little light for my liking. I'd have to fill the thing a dozen times to catch a buzz from it. Great concept.

Man, a cap or two gets me as far as 2 huge volcano bags with 1/4 of the herb.

To answer the OP, my latest purchase was also a Vapcap. Was so skeptical but couldn't resist at the price point. I think everybody should have one, even if it lives in a drawer and you have a dozen vapes, it's the ultimate backup (or daily) because it just plain works. I wanted an on demand alternative since all my vapes are more of a session style.

I think I'd like to eventually move the Volcano out for a Evo/Zion/Herbalizer though...

EmDeemo

ACCOUNT INACTIVE
I got a VapCap mostly I think because everyone was talking about them. I'd have to fill the thing a dozen times to catch a buzz from it.

OG or Ti? Some ppl dont seem notice much of a difference but the Ti is far superior for my personal usage.

Man, a cap or two gets me as far as 2 huge volcano bags with 1/4 of the herb.

Yup, three full caps and I'm back to sleep. I struggle with sleep a lot and the volcano was the only thing to really knock me out. The bags and noise tho, was not a fan at 4am :)

So yeah, my last purchases were a Ti vapcap, and Pipe's Eraser.

The Eraser knocks me out even more, is on demand, convection, ease of access for fixing. The vapcap was amazing to get me to sleep but to power thru those three caps while half asleep with a bong and a lighter? Amazing but not totally convenient, not to mention spillage or setting myself on fire :)

A prepacked Eraser at the right temp, I can reach over, hit it, not cough, and go straight back to sleep.

Exceedingly happy with both vapes

ShovelHead

Bikes don't leak oil, they mark their territory!
Bought my Haze Dual V3 around a month and a half ago, I got it because of the versatility - Dry Herbs, Concentrates, Oils. It has a good battery life and they are rechargeable and can be replaced. I like the option of having a conduction session or a convection session as it comes with conduction screens and convection screens along with a dry herb can which I really like and concentrate can so you can load up and take with you if you go somewhere. :clap: 10 YEAR WARRANTY! :clap:

:tup: The BEST portable vape I've ever owned. :tup:

And Haze Technologies customer service is "SECOND to NONE!"

Squiby

My most recent purchase was a Vapcap; Black Friday sale. Since I discovered Dynavap last spring, I have only purchased Vapcaps or Vapcap related accessories.

Before the Vapcap, my daily drivers were the Lotus and Vapman. Both fantastic vapes and highly recommended! But, for me, the Vapcap steals the show hands down. Tiny, incredibly efficient, beautiful and nothing to go wrong. These little babies will be fully operational when the lights go out, grid fails, when TSHTF. After all other vapes quit workng, the Vapcap will still be working on just about any source of heat.

Not only do they work, they work GREAT!

I love that they are so simply engineered and easy to use. I love that I am not tethered to an electrical plug. I love that there is no plastic. The modular design and attractive bodies and mouthpieces make customization limited only by the imagination.

A Vapcap was my last purchase and it will be my next.

Prolusio

I usually hold off buying vapes until the end of the year when all the Black Friday/Christmas/Boxing Day sales get me the best deals. Plus then I'll have time off work to sit around and learn to use them properly.

This year I ordered a Super Silver Surfer from 7thfloor to upgrade/replace my normal SSV daily driver. I was looking for something that could do bags because I find them the easiest to use with people who are unfamiliar with vapes; but I didn't want to give up my whip. No matter how easy I think a vape is I always find someone who just can't get good results the first time.. bags are very user friendly and satisfying. I've had my SSV for 3-4 years and ran it constantly every day after work, sometimes even left it on overnight then started using it the next day. It's a vape line I can trust and know how to use well so it was a no brainer for me to upgrade to the SSSV.

I also got a CFX by Boundless from PIU. I wanted a portable with good battery that can fully cook a bowl without needing to be stirred; I feel the CFX delivers on all these points.

Then I started reading more and more posts on FC and fell in love with the beautiful wooden pieces here.. Despite just ordering 2 vapes I decided to (or my VAS did) get a Milaana by RBT from Planetvape, and a Burl OmniVong + Burl Dynastash from DynaVap to satisfy my need for wooden devices.

Besides the wooden aesthetics I got my Milaana for the replaceable battery, efficiency, solid construction, and flavourful/powerful convection heating. The FC members who own one can't say enough good things about them so I wanted to see what all the buzz was about. I have to say the Milaana lived up to the lofty expectations set for it by the FC community. It's powerful yet much more power efficient than I was expecting; doesn't burn through batteries nearly as bad as some of my session vapes! I'm using it as my main hitter now and saving my SSSV for bags because it makes such good use of my herb.

I haven't recieved my OmniVong yet (on its way though!) but the main drive in purchasing it was the same as the Milaana; it's wooden and has glowing reviews by the FC community. I really like the idea of a vape that uses a torch especially for camping and travelling. It's supposed to be very efficient, easy to use through water, and has great flavour.. but I'm most excited for how modular it is. There's tons of posts of custom engraved caps, beautiful stems made from exotic woods, repurposed antique cigarette holders.. I love the idea of being able to purchase a single unique piece and have a whole new vape out of it. Also the construction seems to be practically indestructible; I find it hard to imagine breaking a wooden body, titanium cap/mouthpiece, and SS condenser with anything less than my truck tires.

stinkytofus

I want to hear about which vapes forum members are buying and what lead to them choosing it. I looked around for a thread like this but wasn't able to find one. I'm curious as to what's popular right now and the various reasons people decided on that model.

What fueled your VAS or VAAS? I'd like to know!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I recently placed an order for a Vapcap Ti Woody in ebony w/ the double crown. I needed something that was portable, didn't rely on battery power in case the power went out and I had no way of vaping. I also couldn't ignore the amount of people talking about vapcaps all over the forum. For the price I had to get one and ended up really liking the wood stems. I'm looking forward to learning how to use it and being able to have a vape on the go with out the bulk of my Mighty.

I also ordered a GR8TR Vape over the holidays as my small Space Case Ti 4 pc has been slowly degrading in performance over time and I really wish the grind was finer and more consistent. I was looking at getting a Cali Crusher Homegrown because of the interupted thread lock system, but found that the grind was quite coarse. I then checked out Kannastor who happened to have a really good sale going on for the holiday. I'm really hoping that this is the last grinder I need to buy for a long time.
got haze v3 as my first purchase off here at FC, best purchase yet.. came with everything i ever need except a glass piece and the adaptor but those two only ran me extra $60
1. 10 year warranty
2. replaceable 18650 batteries
3. convection, conduction, oil/concentrates, herb canisters
4. did i mention how awesome this vape is?

even at the lowest and second setting, i get LIT, and on avg i use 0.10 to 0.12g of material, if i pack it tight maybe i get 0.16 to 0.20g

looking to pickup cloudevo and see what the hype is about
also waiting to pickup a milaana
and maybe pickup a dynacap for a backup

Winegums

I make things from wood
Accessory Maker

Titanium is ridiculously strong yet so light that you might mistake it for aluminium. I love working with Ti when I can, but I need to get some larger pieces if I'm going to build bodies out of them.

I almost got the Omnivap Ti but decided last minute that I wanted a Ti Woody instead.

I'm going to be customizing it and building new bodies. I might build some really interesting metal/wood laminated ones.

Winegums,
Reactions: Squiby

Mr. Me2

OG or Ti? Some ppl dont seem notice much of a difference but the Ti is far superior for my personal usage.

Yup, three full caps and I'm back to sleep. I struggle with sleep a lot and the volcano was the only thing to really knock me out. The bags and noise tho, was not a fan at 4am :)

So yeah, my last purchases were a Ti vapcap, and Pipe's Eraser.

The Eraser knocks me out even more, is on demand, convection, ease of access for fixing. The vapcap was amazing to get me to sleep but to power thru those three caps while half asleep with a bong and a lighter? Amazing but not totally convenient, not to mention spillage or setting myself on fire :)

A prepacked Eraser at the right temp, I can reach over, hit it, not cough, and go straight back to sleep.

Exceedingly happy with both vapes
Can you post a link to the Eraser thread? Thanks!

Mr. Me2,
Top Bottom