Play-offs !

lwien

So I'm in a real quandary. I'm a Steelers fan. Been so for decades ever since Bradshaw was the QB, but LA hasn't had a fucking team in years and now the Jets has an SC alumni in Sanchez which is almost enough for me to switch sides. FUCK !!

lwien,

collegerower

Sounds like you are in a though spot.

Sadly because the pats are out I have little interest... :( :(

collegerower,

JDSupreme

Head of Pot
lwien said:
So I'm in a real quandary. I'm a Steelers fan. Been so for decades ever since Bradshaw was the QB, but LA hasn't had a fucking team in years and now the Jets has an SC alumni in Sanchez which is almost enough for me to switch sides. FUCK !!

Stick with your roots. Sanchez is going to crumble when faced with the Steel Curtain. :)

Gbay is moving on unless there's a miracle in chi-town

Edit: We've got ourselves a game here!! Go Chicago!!! I dont really give a shit who wins but i'd rather see chicago in a superbowl

Pack it is....

JDSupreme,

lwien

OC513 said:
Jets are gonna bring it........its their time.
J-E-T-S!!!!!!

Yup. Ya get a sense that destiny is on their side. Just a feelin'.

Plus, if they win, it will advance the cause of foot fetishism to elevations unheard of. :brow:

Edit: I NEVER comment on who sings the national anthem but Martina McBride fucking nailed it.

lwien,

JDSupreme

Head of Pot
lwien said:
Fuckin' Mendenhall !!

I got him as a keeper on my fantasy squad.

He's blossoming into the next AP.....BEAST!!

This is Steeler Football at its finest.

Did anyone see Sanchez pick his nose and wipe it on that guy?

JDSupreme,

JDSupreme

Head of Pot
vape4health said:
It gotta be cool as fuck sittin at the game , weather channel says 1 F

I was there last week for the Ravens game. It was nice out. Almost went down to scalp tickets for this one but its too fucking cold out

PITTSBURGH'S GOING TO THE SUPERBOWL!!! HERE WE GO!!!

JDSupreme,

lwien

Should be a great superbowl. Two well matched teams. Grats to Pitts.

lwien,

Stu

Maconheiro
Staff member
JDSupreme said:
vape4health said:
It gotta be cool as fuck sittin at the game , weather channel says 1 F

I was there last week for the Ravens game. It was nice out. Almost went down to scalp tickets for this one but its too fucking cold out

PITTSBURGH'S GOING TO THE SUPERBOWL!!! HERE WE GO!!!

Congrats, JDS! I was rooting for you....and for them to win by at least 4, of course :brow:

Stu,

JDSupreme

Head of Pot
AIHu5.gif

JDSupreme,

Stu

Maconheiro
Staff member
^^ When I watched that live yesterday, I just knew it would be on the internet this morning. :lol:

Stu,

OC513

Dabaholic
Congrats to JDS and the Steelers.......Jets cant win an AFC Championship by playing for only 30 minutes. We will be back!

OC513,

JDSupreme

Head of Pot
JDSupreme,
Top Bottom