pie and vaporizing.

thesoloman

I find that whenever im sitting at the counter vaping ill eat half a pie if its next to me, slice after slice after slice, fuck the munchies! share your stoner story with pie here. peace

thesoloman,
Reactions: kelper
I once ate some pie after vaping. Cherry I believe. Oh, and another time some pumpkin. Do the Hostess pies count? I miss those.

kelper,

djonkoman

at my highsachool there is/was this tradition, that the students in the exam-year get a few weeks earlier summervacation, to learn for their central exams(the exams are 2 parts, first are the schoolexams, and those are spread out over more time, but test more details. the central exams are made by a national organisation, only last a few days, schoolexams are 50% of your grade and central exams the other 50%)
and it's tradition that on the thursday of the last week class the examclass get the key of the school and stay the night there, and then organise some activity for the next day.(often involving the teachers having to do something, in my year they had to answer questions and if they had it wrong they got floiur dumped on their head)
so you can imagine there are a lot of drunk students, but ofcourse some are stoned too(there are no teachers at the school that night, just the exam-class)
and the day before, on thursday, there's an high-tea organised by the englishteachers, where everyone hs to bake something to bring with them.
and the stuff that isn't finishjed with the high-tea, is left on the table, untill it's eaten by munching students that night.
so that was my experience with being high and pie, it was with combustion though, and plenty of it(I think we only rolled joints 'snake in the grass' that night, with a roll of hash in the middle), and I had baked an applepie of wich about a third was left when I arrived at the table at night with the munchies.

Frederick McGuire

Aggressively Loungey
When I saw the thread title, my first thought was
"This better not be another damn American talking about pizza"...

But yes, blueberry pie = friggin magical Munchie ;)

Frederick McGuire,
Reactions: thesoloman
Top Bottom