Picture request: SSV + aroma top

Status
Not open for further replies.

rabican

Hey guys, Im interested in buying aroma top but im not sure whether or not i want the all black glass top or the clear glass one.

Pics?

I have a black on black SSV.

THANKS!!!

*i searched and could not find any pics*

rabican,

rabican

Any other pics? clear top of black ssv?
any other shots from users? i cant make up my mind although im leaning towards clear so i can see the heater better...

does anyone have one with their ssv? do you like it? happy you got it? regret it?

thanks.

rabican,

AgentofChaos

Serial Vapist
rabican said:
any other shots from users? i cant make up my mind although im leaning towards clear so i can see the heater better...

does anyone have one with their ssv? do you like it? happy you got it? regret it?

thanks.
I will take pics for you when I get home, I have the blue aroma top and use it almost everyday. I diffuse eucalyptus oil and it works great; just put a few drops in it, turn the knob halfway, and that's it. I'm glad I purchased it, the essential oils can be a bit pricey but it's not a huge deal. Are you looking to purchase it for aromatherapy benefits? Or just curious?

AgentofChaos,

steiner666

Serial vapist
rabican said:
+1 there. I havent had an aroma top since my DBV but i was kinda disappointed when i got a black aroma top instead of a clear one. If i get one for my SSV i'm going to def make sure that they send a clear one so i can see my element glowing. Plus, with the black, it was kinda hard to see the liquid in it.

steiner666,

rabican

thanks guys!

i got the clear one...it just came in the mail ill post pics soon hopefully.

rabican

20100701190208.jpg

20100701190320.jpg

20100701190556.jpg

rabican,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom