Passive Vapor

nomadicsoul34

What are the views of the FC community regarding passive vapor?

Ive read conflicting reports online.

As a father of a infant and husband to a breast feeding mother eliminating the risk of exposure to my vapor is something i am ultra careful of. I always vape outside or blow out of an open window.

But ....all that being said .....its winter now and i would love to break out a big bubbler , sit in my comfy lounger and watch a movie at the end of an evening when they have gone to bed but not if im blanketing every thing in fine layer of vape...

Thoughts?

Winegums

I make things from wood
Accessory Maker
What are the views of the FC community regarding passive vapor?

Ive read conflicting reports online.

As a father of a infant and husband to a breast feeding mother eliminating the risk of exposure to my vapor is something i am ultra careful of. I always vape outside or blow out of an open window.

But ....all that being said .....its winter now and i would love to break out a big bubbler , sit in my comfy lounger and watch a movie at the end of an evening when they have gone to bed but not if im blanketing every thing in fine layer of vape...

Thoughts?

I have not noticed anything getting coated in vapour besides my vapourizer parts. The vapour should condense out of the air within 15 mins and be rendered "harmless" if you can even call vapour dangerous.

I think you'll be fine to do some late night vaping as long as the vapour cannot reach the room they are sleeping in. It's not like smoke at all and will not linger for nearly as long.

nomadicsoul34

I have not noticed anything getting coated in vapour besides my vapourizer parts. The vapour should condense out of the air within 15 mins and be rendered "harmless" if you can even call vapour dangerous.

I think you'll be fine to do some late night vaping as long as the vapour cannot reach the room they are sleeping in. It's not like smoke at all and will not linger for nearly as long.

Thanks for the reply,
Its a tricky one beacuse as you mentioned , anaylise of any glass used will show that the vapour can leave a film on whatever it settles on. Normally i wouldnt give it a second thought but watching my lad gum everything he can put in his mouth i did wonder !
I think being a dad makes you ultra cautious!
Im such a lightweight anyway ...its hardly as though i would be turning my sitting room into a hotbox...!

His_Highness

In the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is king
I'm in a similar position and I never vape in a room with a child present. If there are no children present and there won't be any showing up for over an hour .... Using the cardboard roller from a paper towel and stuffing it with paper towel, cotton cloth (basically making a sploofy), etc. and blowing the vapor into it should take care of any residual second hand concerns.

VapeHeadz

I do share your concerns @nomadicsoul34

I exhale towards the kitchen air extractor (sorry I do not know the proper name/that fan that extract cooking fumes from kitchen). During summer over the window

We call them range hoods in Australia.

I'm not sure about the whole passive vaping thing, I would think it's a very low chance of happening unless the person was right in the line of the vapour or the room was being filled with it etc.

Nothing like the passive smoking from cigarettes with that heavy thick toxic smoke.

VapeHeadz,
Reactions: kellya86
Top Bottom