Opinions on some Vape Models

Status
Not open for further replies.

VapeNow

Vapor Enthusiast
Retailer
Hey everybody,

We are thinking of adding some more products to our site and are researching them right now. We wanted to ask people what they thought of the following vapes as we make an effort to only carry quality ones (no cheap plastic). If anyone has experience with any of these models. Please let us know.

Ape Vape Vaporizer - Ape Vape Nano and Ape Vape Desktop
Da Buddha Vaporizer
Easy Vape Digital Vaporizer
Evolutions Vaporizer
Hyper Digital Vaporizer
iVape Vaporizer
Karma Vaporizer
Pocket Vapor
Pure Vaporizer
Ultimate Vapor Machine Vaporizer
Vapor King GG Vaporizer
Vapor King Vaporizer
VaporDoc Hands Free Vaporizer
VaporDoc Standard Vaporizer
VM2 Black Beauty Volatizer Herbal Vaporizer

Thanks,

VapeNow

PS: Any other vape model suggestions are also welcome.

VapeNow,

Acolyte of Zinglon

Wizard-Ninja
the dabuddha is a definate, i wouldnt be so sure about some of those others, some i have heard of and arent sure about them, but most ive never heard of at all

Acolyte of Zinglon,

SpiralArchitect

? & beyond
I too haven't heard of a lot of these, my guess is they aren't that great. :2c: Then again, you never know....

If your not already a vendor of the VaporWarez, or VaporBrothers, I recommend you are. I am a happy owner of the former, and it is nothing but a high quality, well made, efficient and budgeted vaporizer.

Also, you might want to contact VRIPTech about their new heating element and becoming a vendor. *shrug*

I like your guys site. But you need to get more wands man! That is always lacking on vaporizer sites and is also a guaranteed hot seller.

SpiralArchitect,

VapeNow

Vapor Enthusiast
Retailer
SpiralArchitect said:
If your not already a vendor of the VaporWarez, or VaporBrothers, I recommend you are. I am a happy owner of the former, and it is nothing but a high quality, well made, efficient and budgeted vaporizer.
Definitely agreed. They were the first box vapes we carried.

SpiralArchitect said:
Also, you might want to contact VRIPTech about their new heating element and becoming a vendor. *shrug*
VRIPtech is on my to-do, I was just checking them out today.

SpiralArchitect said:
I like your guys site. But you need to get more wands man! That is always lacking on vaporizer sites and is also a guaranteed hot seller.
Wands for any specific models?

VapeNow,

VapeNow

Vapor Enthusiast
Retailer
Acolyte of Zinglon said:
the dabuddha is a definate, i wouldnt be so sure about some of those others, some i have heard of and arent sure about them, but most ive never heard of at all
Yeah, 7th Floor is on point.

VapeNow,

DigitalDavinci

Vapohaulic
Purple Days is awesome for conservation, true flavor addicts, and customer service.

All Rohs compliant materials, made in USA, and crafted by hand by Tom and Pammy

Also I'll be purchasing a DBV (Da Buddha Vape) in a month or so...I'll be happy to give my :2c: in the review threads.

DigitalDavinci,

SpiralArchitect

? & beyond
Well, correct me if I am wrong, but the Hands-free VaporWarez and SSV both use an 19mm ground joint connection. The VaporBrothers handsfree uses a 14mm. All 'regular' vaporizer wands are cross compatible for the most part.

The VaporTower has a 2 piece wand, which uses 2 screens. I believe it uses a 19mm ground connection and that is the thing I want. :D I was about to order from VaporStore the other day actually, but seeing as you are taking an interest in the Vaporizing community, I will probably be sending my business your way, if you eventually get them in stock.

Here is what I am talking about.

I wanted to get the Vapor-tower handkit, along with the party bowl for some serious sessions. :ko:

Found this. Vaporizer hookah wand. This is an accessory I haven't seen before. Way cool.

If your really trying to become the best vaporizer site on the web, accessories are where it's at. :2c: Many people just order their vapes directly from the vendors site, but small extras and the ability to include accessories you might have to search hi-and-lo for in one purchase is ultra convenient.

SpiralArchitect,

Hennessy1414

Terrorist
Acolyte of Zinglon said:
DigitalDavinci said:
Purple Days is awesome for conservation, true flavor addicts, and customer service.

All Rohs compliant materials, made in USA, and crafted by hand by Tom and Pammy
they actually already carry the purple days http://vapenow.com/index.php/Purple+Days+Vaporizer-p-266/
wheres the verity of wood? :/

don't forget storage containers always gotta carry heady glass containers for herb.

Hennessy1414,

VapeNow

Vapor Enthusiast
Retailer
SpiralArchitect said:
Well, correct me if I am wrong, but the Hands-free VaporWarez and SSV both use an 19mm ground joint connection. The VaporBrothers handsfree uses a 14mm. All 'regular' vaporizer wands are cross compatible for the most part.

The VaporTower has a 2 piece wand, which uses 2 screens. I believe it uses a 19mm ground connection and that is the thing I want. :D I was about to order from VaporStore the other day actually, but seeing as you are taking an interest in the Vaporizing community, I will probably be sending my business your way, if you eventually get them in stock.

Here is what I am talking about.

I wanted to get the Vapor-tower handkit, along with the party bowl for some serious sessions. :ko:

Found this. Vaporizer hookah wand. This is an accessory I haven't seen before. Way cool.

If your really trying to become the best vaporizer site on the web, accessories are where it's at. :2c: Many people just order their vapes directly from the vendors site, but small extras and the ability to include accessories you might have to search hi-and-lo for in one purchase is ultra convenient.
Thanks for the invaluable advice and the link :) (Was there supposed to be a link to the vaporizer hooka wand?) I will be ordering many wands next week!

VapeNow,

Clear_Dome

Vaporhead
Glass Blower
I always been curious about the VM2 Black Beauty Volatizer Herbal Vaporizer ...look nice but I never read any review on it

Clear_Dome,

vaporcloud

lurking kiwi
Thats sick Spiral. Fucken vaporising is still so much in its early days. Shit like that hookah wand, I-Inhale, VRIP etc means the R&D boys are hard at work. :ko:

vaporcloud,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom