1. What does SSTB mean? See our glossary of acronyms.

Ophos & Omicron Lite Oil Vaporizers

Discussion in 'E-cig Based Portables' started by THC SCIENTIFIC, Oct 24, 2013.

1. mystikalghost

mystikalghost Well-Known Member

Thank you. I was just about to ask. I guess that I will have to buy an O Phos so I can use the KISS without an ugly thread adapter. Not sure if I want to do that though.

ataxian likes this.
  2. toddious

toddious New Member

So I already purchased the Ophos, and am overall pretty happy with it. However, one of the main reasons I chose the Ophos over the Omicron was due to the smaller size (overall length). However, I'm now seeing the single battery setup for the Omicron that essentially makes it a half-sized unit.

If I purchase the Omicron v2, what else would I need to purchase to make it work at "half-size"?

Sorry- I don't understand all the different terms. On your website it shows the SS kit, but using a large red battery (14500). Then I saw this video, which he calls the HVD kit and uses smaller blue batteries (18350?)

ataxian likes this.
  3. 420time

420time Well-Known Member

is there an alternative mouth piece for the ophos kiss cart? the small intake hole always seems to clog up with bits of oil. i have seem to used it till it stopped working and thats only been 3 days or so. when will the ceramic pores and Ti wires be on sale so i can rebuild mines.

Last edited: Dec 17, 2013
  4. nao12000

nao12000 W9 Tech Rep Company Rep

Yes we are releasing the new one on the site tomorrow. they are going through QC now!

@toddious yes you have two options for really small units. the omicron with the 14500 kit is the ss kit and it is a little smaller than the normal Omicron but its much more powerful the battery lasts longer imo than the og omicron. Now the 14250 tube is much smaller but battery life is very short!

ashes26 likes this.
  5. 420time

so i can use the TI wire and the ceramic pore in my ophos kiss cart? since you said its going to be released tomorrow, will the site have the TI wire and ceramic pore on sale the same day?

6. Caligula

Caligula Maximus

No the mouth piece will be released, IIRC. Also I think @ $20 buying a new kiss cart is a better option than rebuilding one.

ataxian likes this.
  7. vape4health

vape4health Well-Known Member

I hope it works out like ecig pricing and prewelded coils are only a few bucks for a pack.

ataxian and 420time like this.
  8. 420time

^^ if they really do that ill be so glad.

ataxian likes this.
  9. ataxian

ataxian California

[​IMG]
    You got to be joking?

10. THC SCIENTIFIC

THC SCIENTIFIC Black Gold Manufacturer

we have some things in the works guys. If you think the Current Kiss carts something just wait till you see what we have lined up.

remember manufacturing is now ours. Our turn around times are gonna improve after this.

ashes26, rcflo and ataxian like this.
  11. mystikalghost

Well the threading on my ego has decided to fuck itself the night before my KISS adapters come in. Good times.

chingdaddy likes this.
  12. ataxian

ataxian California

Just get a OPHOS. I don't use it that much because I have more gear than necessary. However I will start carrying it around because I really love it. The K.I.S.S. cart is very good for how cheap it is. A K.I.S.S cart on my OPHOS would be heaven sent for boating!

13. ashes26

ashes26 Member

I love it :-)

14. mystikalghost

I have an Ophos coming my way soon. VERY excited. Plus I should be pre-ordering an okeanos for myself within a few days. Soooooooooo excited.:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Does anyone know if the Omicron KISS carts work / look good on the Ophos? Bought the omicron one for my 510 e-cig.

ashes26 and ataxian like this.
  15. THC SCIENTIFIC

We are going to send you out a omicron lite so that you can use your omicron kiss cart perfectly.

Enchantre, ashes26, kindbeats and 5 others like this.
  16. mystikalghost

Ohhhhhhh you guys are awesome. Seriously thank you for making my Christmas :D.

ataxian and THC SCIENTIFIC like this.
  17. mystikalghost

Loooooook what came today! Thank you so much G! Going to put this thing through some rigorous testing soon ;).

[​IMG]

Enchantre, b0, ataxian and 2 others like this.
  18. Vayperson

Vayperson Active Member

THC, I had a question. If you buy the Omnicron Lite, it says that it comes with the 2.0 ohm KISS LaYG cart but the picture shows the standard (skinny) extract cart. Can you confirm?

19. StickyShisha

StickyShisha Well-Known Member

looks like its the old picture.
    but it clearly says it comes with
    Includes
    • 1 x Vaporizer battery
    • 1 x 2.0 Ohm Kiss Cartridge
    • 1 x Usb cord
    • 1 x Carry case

oh cool, so does the Ophos.

THC SCIENTIFIC likes this.
  20. mystikalghost

Yeah, you will get the KISS cart with it, not the other one.

21. StickyShisha

StickyShisha Well-Known Member

i see that is what you got. but i can't make out the mouthpiece, is it the newer, more open one or is it the one i have with the side channels that clog?

22. Vayperson

Vayperson Active Member

Thanks so much for the info guys!

23. THC SCIENTIFIC

You'll get a newer kiss cart with newer mouth piece

StickyShisha likes this.
  24. mystikalghost

it is the open one with the O Ring. No side channel. I have yet to use it though. Using my (older) Omicron KISS.

EDIT: Giving my Omicron KISS an ISO bath...yay!

Last edited: Dec 25, 2013
    StickyShisha likes this.
  25. mystikalghost

I am experiencing some weird behavior with the Ophos and wondered if anyone had insight. Something is going on with the charging. I will attach my KISS cartridge and the battery will blink like it is low. I take the cartridge off and then the button works and the light stays blue. This has happened a few times now.

Also this happened last night and I plugged it in to my computer. The charging light only stayed on for maybe 30 minutes. I plugged it in to an outlet too. It has yet to completely die and not charge though so it isn't "dead." I just don't know what to do.

Support FC, visit our trusted friends and sponsors