Discontinued Minicron, Minicron Lite and Ophos Oil Vaporizers

lonelyhero

the lost soul
Company Rep
hello i just received my ophos in the mail a few hours ago and im a bit upset.

The threading on the kiss cart doesnt let me thread it flush witch isnt a big deal because i wanted to use the cartridges either way.

I did order and receive a cartridge and fill tool but i did not get the sleeve that goes over the cartridge i dont much like the look of the silver cart sticking up out of the ophos is there anywhere i can get just the sleeve to hide it?

lonelyhero,

nao12000

W9 Tech Rep
Company Rep
hello i just received my ophos in the mail a few hours ago and im a bit upset.

The threading on the kiss cart doesnt let me thread it flush witch isnt a big deal because i wanted to use the cartridges either way.

I did order and receive a cartridge and fill tool but i did not get the sleeve that goes over the cartridge i dont much like the look of the silver cart sticking up out of the ophos is there anywhere i can get just the sleeve to hide it?
Yes, please open a ticket so we can send you one or call into office 8188496133.

nao12000,
Reactions: FUnhouse

Enchantre

Oil Painter
I finally broke a wick :bang:

I'm holding onto the KISS cart, as I will get it fixed/rebuilt, probably after I collect a few to do as a batch.
I'm pretty sure it was my first one, which I over heated, and learned using. Not a tragedy. :)

Enchantre,

lonelyhero

the lost soul
Company Rep
I just tried to call the number provided and got no answer and can't find anything on the web page for submitting a ticket if needed I can provide my Order number to the guys here if that would help

lonelyhero,

kevbotzilla

Are there any shops in the bay area that stock the KISS GR2 cart currently? Im about to click order and thought id ask.

EDIT: Im looking for the chrome one to be specific but id be cool with either color

kevbotzilla,

nao12000

W9 Tech Rep
Company Rep
Are there any shops in the bay area that stock the KISS GR2 cart currently? Im about to click order and thought id ask.

EDIT: Im looking for the chrome one to be specific but id be cool with either color
Yes we do ! you can call into the office so that I can give you specific places! 818-849-6133

kevbotzilla

Yes we do ! you can call into the office so that I can give you specific places! 818-849-6133

Thanks a million. I'll call this afternoon or tomorrow on my lunch. Trying to breath some new life into my OPHOS and the crusty ole 1.5/2.4 carts. I might also inquire after that sweet ass bubbler with the KISS cart built in. ;)

kevbotzilla,

lonelyhero

the lost soul
Company Rep
Hey sorry of I'm being a pain but I submitted a ticket on the 24th to have a missing piece of my ophos shipped to me and was wondering about how long I could expect to wait for it to come in the ticket was closed already saying the item has shipped

" edit " ps the ophos has made me very happy so far works like a charm and I can sleep again

lonelyhero,

an0maly

Hey guys. I just got a Omicron Lite and have a couple of questions. (I hope I'm asking in the right area)

1. Is there any real difference between the Omicron Lite and the O-Phos?

2. Can KISS cartridges handle cold water concentrates (bubble hash, icewax, romulan crystals, etc.) without ruining them?

Thanks.

THC SCIENTIFIC

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before
Manufacturer
Hey guys. I just got a Omicron Lite and have a couple of questions. (I hope I'm asking in the right area)

1. Is there any real difference between the Omicron Lite and the O-Phos?

2. Can KISS cartridges handle cold water concentrates (bubble hash, icewax, romulan crystals, etc.) without ruining them?

Thanks.

The electronics are different in the two to start with.

The kiss can handle cold water only if it's pure full melt.

If you are interested in a cartridge that can do it all and not worry about what type of oil you are using then the Hercules sr74 with the Persei is what you need.

an0maly

Thank you THC SCIENTIFIC.

Hey... so I just bought my Omicron Lite a few days ago on w9tech.com I did not see the coupon code in your sig until now. Is there any chance I could still get the discount? I'd be happy with store credit. If it matters, I bought it because of posts I'd read on FC.

an0maly,

chingdaddy

A little off topic here @THC SCIENTIFIC , but how does Omicron v2 differ from lite/standard Omicron? Pros, cons? Been considering upgrading from my ophos. Just purchased an Okeanos. Should I just step it up to the Persei?

chingdaddy,

nao12000

W9 Tech Rep
Company Rep
A little off topic here @THC SCIENTIFIC , but how does Omicron v2 differ from lite/standard Omicron? Pros, cons? Been considering upgrading from my ophos. Just purchased an Okeanos. Should I just step it up to the Persei?
I suggest going to a persei. If you have an Ophos you have 3.7v next step is persei otherwise I think your next steps will be omicron then persei !

nao12000,
Reactions: Caligula

THC SCIENTIFIC

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before
Manufacturer
well guys its time for another surprise.

Nibbler D the D is for well you guess it. Ill say this again and again anyone wanting to cross into our territory is welcome to see us cross into theres.

you can use this with any pen vaporizer that has a globe on it.

Stay tuned for more surprises coming.

Oh i can guarantee the quality is far more then you will get form most blowers.

Blown by real scientific glass blowers.

Last edited:

an0maly

I think I may have managed to damage my Ti KISS cartridge already. The white part (wick?) that the coil is wrapped around is black. It looks singed. Am I just being paranoid?

I remember hearing that cartridge is rebuild-able. Are there instructions somewhere for how to do this? Also, where do I get parts? I don't see any on w9tech.com.

an0maly,

215z

@an0maly Your KISS cart is fine. Your wick is dirty, no biggy. If you care about the dirty taste it imparts, pop out the coil and wick, wash it all in isopropyl alcohol, and then dry fire it with a mini butane torch. If you don't care about the dirty taste, your setup will work just fine to get you medicated, unless the coils are crusted up. Black wick = okay, crusty wick = not okay.

I had no problems following @DieHard instructions at http://fuckcombustion.com/threads/t...bs-and-concentrates.4873/page-750#post-554919 If you're nearby I'm happy to demonstrate a rebuild on my KISS cart.

Enchantre

Oil Painter
If, when you rinse it with ISO, if you end up with little hard pieces of ceramic wick coming out... yup, that's broken. I have two of those now.

Waiting for rebuild kits to happen.

Enchantre,
Reactions: Vicki
Top Bottom