Online Database for Cannabis Cart Manufactures

ZaZaCDXX

How is it going everyone? I have been working on a little side project of mine that I have been sharing with the reddit community, but I have decided to post it in more places. There are several things that need to be done still but the important thing is to get the database populated which I have started working on, but it will take some time to catch it up with all of these modern cart manufactures. If you want to check out the database or help by making reports, feel free to check it out at Fake Carts – Exposing Fake Cannabis Carts

Thanks for your help,
ZaZaCDXX

Haveth

Accessory Maker
How is it going everyone? I have been working on a little side project of mine that I have been sharing with the reddit community, but I have decided to post it in more places. There are several things that need to be done still but the important thing is to get the database populated which I have started working on, but it will take some time to catch it up with all of these modern cart manufactures. If you want to check out the database or help by making reports, feel free to check it out at Fake Carts – Exposing Fake Cannabis Carts

Thanks for your help,
ZaZaCDXX
I think this is a super smart idea. How are you compiling the data itself? Are you using only user reviews and reports?

Haveth,
Top Bottom