One vapes feature vs another (like computers)

deadsouthernblake

Is there anywhere out there you can compare and contracts the features of two different models like you see some sites have for comparing two computers? I think that would be a great feature to see on the big retail sites that are selling lots of different brands and models. But I'm pretty baked right now so my idea may not be good as it sounds right now or maybe there's already having several sites out there with a compare two different models.

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Haha yeah I know, but there's nothing like that, I know they have that for cell phones and buying cars, but those industries and their markets are oh so very much larger...

Shit Snacks,

TigoleBitties

Big and Bouncy
Is there anywhere out there you can compare and contracts the features of two different models like you see some sites have for comparing two computers? I think that would be a great feature to see on the big retail sites that are selling lots of different brands and models. But I'm pretty baked right now so my idea may not be good as it sounds right now or maybe there's already having several sites out there with a compare two different models.
This site is pretty decent...

Yea it's full of valuable information but I was thinking..... where you can select two models and see how they compare to each other on the main points that most everyone is interested in. Such as what type of battery /battery life, cleaning and upkeep, bowl size etc.
Would have to standardise a bunch of stuff, but that is something I've considered. Thanks for showing interest in that kind of feature, it helps show the demand to warrant the development.

Top Bottom