on lip balm and steel cut oats.

jeffp

psychonaut/retired
last night after a few bowls of diesel i felt the need for lip balm which i hardly use, and i quite enjoyed it.
a little while later i got hungry so i looked at what i had i the kitchen and mixed half a cup of raw steel cut oats with some yogurt, put in a bit of grape jelly, mixed it all up, and found it very delicious.

jeffp,
Man, Burt's Bees Honey lip balm is my constant companion since I've started vaporizing. My lips get a little dry from my e-cig, so I apply every few hours. And since I've started vaporizing, I can actually smell the honey in it, and quite strongly.
Yeah, your concoction sounds delectable. And good for ya, too!

SkeletonLips,

jeffp

psychonaut/retired
I keep a tube of Burt's Bees lip balm in my work bag; it's good stuff.
Last year i was given a small container of "Life" brand "vanilla and hemp lip balm."
That's what I keep at home and what I used last night.

My oats of choice are "Country Choice Organic" Irish Style, about half the price of McCann's I think it's just about as good.

jeffp,

lwien

LOL. I remember the first time I had Steel Cut Oatmeal. I never liked oatmeal, and then someone turned me onto McCann's Steel Cuts, and I was like.........:o:o !! Whoa............dattsa gooooood. Some butter, a bit of brown sugar and cinnamon and some raisins. YUM !!

lwien,

momofthegoons

vapor accessory addict
Jeff, you consistantly crack me up. Sounds like you had a pretty good buzz on! :lol:

My latest frantic midnight search for a munchie resulted in vanilla ice cream with dry ovaltine sprinkled on it. Turns out it's really good too.

momofthegoons,

jeffp

psychonaut/retired
Well last night I went for the mandarins, I guess you call them; there was a bag in the refrigerator.
For the fun of it I poured about a half cup of raw steel cut oats into a little bowl and having peeled a mandarin, i think took off a piece, bit into it just a little, then i stuck the piece into the oats and ate it.
I had a few and it was good. This morning there was oat crumbs on the floor but not too many.

Here, watch this. This ought to get you a little high, or something.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=et6Jt2YX44o&feature=player_embedded

jeffp,

momofthegoons

vapor accessory addict
:rofl: Oh God Jeff, and he's got bananas!

Folks, this was the quality tv I grew up with. I watched the Captain every morning. No wonder I turned out the way I did.

momofthegoons,

lwien

momofthegoons said:
:rofl: Oh God Jeff, and he's got bananas!

Folks, this was the quality tv I grew up with. I watched the Captain every morning. No wonder I turned out the way I did.
Yup. Him and Sheriff John, Engineer Bill (red light, green light), Howdy Doody, Benie and Cecil and then much later.............Soupy Sales. !!! Oh rehhhhhh !!!

lwien,

jeffp

psychonaut/retired
I still do "The Mouse" religiously....
Was Soupy on TV in California?

jeffp,
Top Bottom