Oil or flower?

Ratm22

Cloud Transcender
I am about to encounter a glass tube oil perc into sci glass and an omicron.

I have tried e-cigs and like the better ones. Never tried herb oil.

Is Oil > flower?

Is all oil usually vaped? Better off ti nails or glass? What about wax?

All just a preference?

Ratm22,

Ratm22

Cloud Transcender
Are they all easy to vape at a specific temp? Or would it matter because its chem contents are different.

Ratm22,

smokum

I am who I am and your approval isn't needed!
Oil is a concentrated extraction from herb (trim, popcorn buds, ABV, kief, ect).

I find the amount of anywhere between .05 to .1 g enough to lift me where I want to be for that moment, with the bonus of the hit being a fast effect in comparison to the slow creep of vaping or combusting.

I'm soon to try some omi carto's on my vv e-cigs to check them out, but I need that damn teeny weenie funnel as I can't find anything around the house that would substitute it.

I 'DO' like a Ti nail in a small bubbler as often as I can handle without becoming a dab whore ;)

smokum,
Reactions: Ratm22

OhTheAgony

here for the chicks
I've always been more of a flower guy myself, but I do like to mix it up at times.

The downside of it is that it really fucks up my tolerance, so modesty is key ime.

OhTheAgony,

FLskwat

VAPOLITICS!
I Love my flowers, I love my resins... I LOVE even more the fact of doing my extractions and the end results of such!
Yes OTA is right concentrates will put your tolerance in the clouds and above...

PS: I also feel that I can tell even more the difference between combusting & vaping when I compare a J to a dab...VS. a J to a vaping session... I do not know how to explain that but a J after a dab will litteraly kill me with the body effect/"dirty" high of combustion, while the J after a vape is less "devastating"...hope that was clear! :D

FLskwat,
Top Bottom