Noob New Glass

Jeppy

Pure Vaporist
Ok, so I havn't had a bong in 16 years. All my vapes I've been able to get by witha whip or direct draw when it comes to my logs. I'm at Ziggy's a local place and they have a nice selection of local Cali and other U.S. made pieces. I didn't get a lot of names but I remember C2 and Liquid. Prices were from $200 and UP. Can Those who live in the Norcal, Bay area educate me on glass from our area and what I should expect to pay? I'm really looking for a small, simple, Quality piece to use with my HI. Thanks. :)

Jeppy,

Stu

Maconheiro
Staff member
Jeppy, come down here to the so cal vapor garage and sample some of my California glass. I've paid between 200 - 350 ea. for each piece. BW LW and Mobius. Support local glass!

:peace:

Stu,

Vapinghole

Low-Temp Hempist / JedHI Master
Jeppy - my favorite glass to use with my HI is my $70 locally-made glass tube with a six-slit downstem. Sturdy bitch, she is. I have videos of it somewhere in that thread. It's about 10" tall. Nicely compact but still all glass.

Vapinghole,
Reactions: Jeppy

Stu

Maconheiro
Staff member
Ben Wilson & Luke Wilson are brothers and make some really nice bubblers and bongs.

I think there is a third Wilson brother too that blows (glass), but I forget his name.
:peace:

NewVape

What a guy!
I recently bought a small Liquid Science can for $125. That's here in So Cal but I'd think it would be about the same up north. It was priced in a local shop for $185.

cace4f8a5887f7094128506e6597517f.jpg

NewVape

What a guy!
Also there are a couple of people on this forum who are making or planing to make a FC vapor bubbler. I just saw that there is a post on Leviathan Pipes thread with a picture of the limited edition one they plan on producing. Just watch the unofficial FC bubbler thread for updates..

ilovebOObs

can i stick my male joint in there?
just remember to haggle when buying glass. also when your there try out as much glass as possible :D

ilovebOObs,
Reactions: NewVape

Jeppy

Pure Vaporist
That looks like the perfect piece NewVape. boobs,,,,I will take my HI to the Smoke shop and see if they'll let me test some.

NewVape

What a guy!
just remember to haggle when buying glass. also when your there try out as much glass as possible :D

What he said. Also a good shop won't let you bring anything in unless it's completely clean and remember to ask them first.

NewVape,

BigDaddyVapor

@BigDogJunction
SSFG make a mini Gridded Inline also, similar to the Liquid Sci. Its a small piece to, goes for I think $130-135. This is the one they have in stock (if they still have it), is 8 1/2". Its a badass little bubbler. She says it stacks up about an inch past the bend.

I told her to hide it someplace, so if you want it... better clear it with me. :p

SSFG_inline.jpg

ilovebOObs

That looks like the perfect piece NewVape. boobs,,,,I will take my HI to the Smoke shop and see if they'll let me test some.

i'm pretty sure they won't let you test it like that. but you can ask them to put water in it to test for drag and stackage before buying.

and dang BDV!!!! you went from cheap glass to having a nice highend collection over night. i'm loving it!! congrats on all the your awesome pieces. thinking of contacting ssfg for a custom piece down the line.

BigDaddyVapor

@BigDogJunction
i'm pretty sure they won't let you test it like that. but you can ask them to put water in it to test for drag and stackage before buying.

and dang BDV!!!! you went from cheap glass to having a nice highend collection over night. i'm loving it!! congrats on all the your awesome pieces. thinking of contacting ssfg for a custom piece down the line.

Yeah, it kind of all came in a rush... and some very nice/generous people.

Kind of why I was upset to spend $70 I didn't have any intent of spending. I was just trying to show the shop dude, the difference between the closed end inlines and open end and explaining why the later sucks. We were both putting the pieces back and I barely tap the grossly unbalanced and POS bubbler. The place where it broke, the glass had to be at least 9mm thick and it snapped like it was 1mm.

Hindsight, I should have bought the dome rig they had. It as actually a pretty nice piece, with a showerhead perc. I tried the j-hook out (cheap, thin glass to) with my ACs and its actually a pretty sweet setup. Works well with my other inline AC and my Krave 11-arm tree. Though, I'm sure I'll have to replace it in a month (it'll break).

Jeppy

Pure Vaporist
BDV, thanks man. I appreciate you lookin out. :rockon: I'm heading to the loCAL tomorrow. They got some new glass in Wednesday. boobs,,,,to bad I won't have a veteran with me. I will ask, but I'm not going to pretend I know anything. :lol:

Jeppy,

BigDaddyVapor

@BigDogJunction
BDV, thanks man. I appreciate you lookin out. :rockon: I'm heading to the loCAL tomorrow. They got some new glass in Wednesday. boobs,,,,to bad I won't have a veteran with me. I will ask, but I'm not going to pretend I know anything. :lol:

Oh goodness. Be careful, if you're implying you might just walk in with your vape. They don't just warn you. You get asked to leave and in some cases... for LIFE.

BigDaddyVapor,
Reactions: Jeppy

NewVape

What a guy!
...dang BDV!!!! you went from cheap glass to having a nice highend collection over night. i'm loving it!! congrats on all the your awesome pieces. thinking of contacting ssfg for a custom piece down the line.
That is going to be my next piece. Ray is doing a custom bubbler for me. I'm way to excited.

Jeppy

Pure Vaporist
Oh goodness. Be careful, if you're implying you might just walk in with your vape. They don't just warn you. You get asked to leave and in some cases... for LIFE.
Actually, the guys told me to bring my 'HI' in so they could check it out. But, I doubt I will bring it.

ilovebOObs

i brought in vapes to the shop before, just ask before bringing it in. hopefully i can save up, thinking of grabbing a hitman.

Jeppy

Pure Vaporist
Ok,,,,I'm starting to lean towards EFS. I didn't want to go over 12" though. Shit,,,might as well get a 3 footer with gridded donut and quadrupple perk. :rockon:

Jeppy,
Top Bottom