Cannabis Hardware (formerly NewVape) FlowerPot Twax Vaporizer

Baron23

I’m confused when you say OG bowl do guys you mean the first rendition of the bowls without handles or are you talking about the second rendition of the bowls with the handle added?

Can't speak for anybody else, but I'm referring to the OG Showerhead. Not the stubby bowl. The OG showerhead with the one piece bowl/stem. It does indeed have a handle and where the screen sits is 2.5 mm more shallow than the stubby or the Pan/Shovel Head.

Baron23,

Likes2vape

Can't speak for anybody else, but I'm referring to the OG Showerhead. Not the stubby bowl. The OG showerhead with the one piece bowl/stem. It does indeed have a handle and where the screen sits is 2.5 mm more shallow than the stubby or the Pan/Shovel Head.
But the showerhead is just the head unit, the bowl is what comes with it and you can use any of the bowls with the showerhead. The non handle are the original (OG) bowls. The handle bowls came second. The showerhead was offered after the handle bowls came out.

Sorry just being picky with terms. If the handle bowl is the OG bowl to you I will just have to remember that. Lol :bang::haw:

Likes2vape,
Reactions: mixchu69

Baron23

Sorry just being picky with terms. If the handle bowl is the OG bowl to you I will just have to remember that. Lol :bang::haw:

Alright...perhaps a bit pendantic, but ok. What I'm referring to is the handled body that I believe was released with the Showhead but perhaps my recollection of the timing was wrong.

But, when the showerhead was released, the latest bowl design had a handle, some folks had issues with it sticking in their glass, and has a 2.5 mm more shallow screen depth than either the stubby or the Pan/Shovel.

Cheers :cheers:

Baron23,

DonnieG

Gonna need a lil help i think... having trouble getting everything dialed in. Been experimenting for days.

Ive tried various:
- temperatures (450-770)
- draw strengths (from slow to bout drinking water)
- time duration (on post prior to draw)
- amounts of flower (from .02 - .1)
- screens (from double weave to EQ bowls)
- carb caps

And I'm not getting even browning. I kinda have a stage of vapor, followed by a second wave of vape that is charring some (if i draw too long or take a second attempt at high temps). Seems I am either under vaping or overvaping no matter which way I adjust.

It seems that the entire hit process seems quicker for me. Meaning I place the FP on bowl, take hit, remove FP quickly, clear all within a couple of seconds.

Any help is greatly appreciated! Piece be with you :sherlock:

DonnieG,

lazylathe

Almost there...
Gonna need a lil help i think... having trouble getting everything dialed in. Been experimenting for days.

Ive tried various:
- temperatures (450-770)
- draw strengths (from slow to bout drinking water)
- time duration (on post prior to draw)
- amounts of flower (from .02 - .1)
- screens (from double weave to EQ bowls)
- carb caps

And I'm not getting even browning. I kinda have a stage of vapor, followed by a second wave of vape that is charring some (if i draw too long or take a second attempt at high temps). Seems I am either under vaping or overvaping no matter which way I adjust.

It seems that the entire hit process seems quicker for me. Meaning I place the FP on bowl, take hit, remove FP quickly, clear all within a couple of seconds.

Any help is greatly appreciated! Piece be with you :sherlock:

This is my technique and for me it took a while to get the hang of the SH but once you get it right, you will be in love!
Set it at 635-650 and let it heat soak for 10 minutes.
Prep your herb, medium or fine grind. Should be fairly dry.
Place SH on bowl and start to inhale slowly until i see vapor, then speed up a bit to fill the tube and then faster to clear and remove the SH.
ABV should be a nice even tan to brown.

Usually taking a second hit is not recommended as your herb is super dry and it will char easily.
And yes, the whole process is a few seconds or once you get the draw right, it can be 30 seconds with perfect abv!

What type of water tool are you using?

thekayo

I put my Showerhead on 650 and draw slowly with the EQ bowl. Put about .05 and clear in 2 hits
What do you mean by the eq bowl? are you referring to the arizer extreme q bowl? Could you show me how you use it!? thanks

thekayo,

thekayo

Btw! My flowerpot starter kit came in today. I ordered the 400$ kit and got charged 75$ for duties coming to Canada for reference. It also only took 5 days to come in from the ship date on the 9th. 2 of those days were sat and sun so I am very impressed with how fast it got here! will let people know how I like it when it comes in.

Vaporware

LOL at first I read that as CumBusters, mostly because it's supposed to be spelt "Combustors" haha

Hah...that's funny, but I disagree on the spelling! I was putting together a word for people who combust things, so combuster would be like runner or player or murderer, as opposed to combustor:

"A combustor is a component or area of a gas turbine, ramjet, or scramjet engine where combustion takes place. It is also known as a burner, combustion chamber or flame holder. In a gas turbine engine, the combustor or combustion chamber is fed high pressure air by the compression system."

So yes, combustor (sometimes spelled combuster) is a more common word that shows up in some dictionaries, but for our purposes I think combuster is the right word. :)

Vaporware

Heads up to all NewVape is now stocking the dnail Sic halos for only $60 - https://www.newvape.com/dnail-sic-dish-28mm

Even better news they now have a battery that can power out enails for on the go - https://www.newvape.com/enail-battery

Just a couple of things to add:

The battery description says that it only works with their coils shipped from 4/20/18 on (and I'm assuming any other coils with power requirements under 100w).

Also, on the D-Nail SiC Dish: Fits NewVape V Rod FlowerPot and All Enail Bodies

I guess the "V Rod" must be close to completion!

thekayo

well i let it heat up and its stuck on post. already loosing hope and becoming frustrated lmao

thekayo,
Reactions: YaMon

thekayo

Can someone help me out? I managed to get it off the post but now its stuck on the bowl and like wtf?? very not impressed right now

thekayo,

Stu

Maconheiro
Staff member
Can someone help me out? I managed to get it off the post but now its stuck on the bowl and like wtf?? very not impressed right now
Your SH is stuck on the bowl or your bowl is stuck in your glass?

:peace:

Stu,

HengefulOne

It’s posted just search for 22mm bowl. He updated an old listing so it doesn’t show up if you look in the new listings section.

Thanks, would you have happened to have tried it? 11.25 is a little steep for dhgate bowl (looks to have doubled in price from 5.62) though if it works well I will pick one up.

HengefulOne,

Vaporware

It does stick a bit on the post, but it’s not a big deal (in my experience) and the Ti post apparently doesn’t stick.

As for getting the head stuck on the bowl, I’ve never had that happen and I don’t think I’ve even *heard* of that happening. Could you have put it together wrong...? Is there maybe something sticky on it that needs to be removed?

I just realized one other thing that could do it; did you put it on the bowl with the nut down so it sits loosely over the bowl, or with the nut at the top and the shower head top sitting inside the bowl?

Thanks, would you have happened to have tried it? 11.25 is a little steep for dhgate bowl (looks to have doubled in price from 5.62) though if it works well I will pick one up.

They’re selling them in lots of 2, so the price per bowl is the same, you just have to buy in multiples of 2.

Vaporware,

thekayo

the 20mm nut is stuck on the panhead bowl. I built it (completely sober) looking at the diagram. also the parts have NV etched into them so you can tell they are the right way. The metals are stuck together. they have binded and are fucked now. new vape will get an email and hopefully sort it out but right now i am very unimpressed. i cannot access the bowl very well at all now.

thekayo,
Reactions: Splingy

Vaporware

the 20mm nut is stuck on the panhead bowl. I built it (completely sober) looking at the diagram. also the parts have NV etched into them so you can tell they are the right way. The metals are stuck together. they have binded and are fucked now. new vape will get an email and hopefully sort it out but right now i am very unimpressed. i cannot access the bowl very well at all now.

Wow...never heard of that being an issue before. Hopefully NewVape will be able to help you get it working again, if not I’m sure they’ll find another way to take care of it. Let us know how it turns out!

Vaporware,

MAbud

Can you post a picture? I’ve having a tough time imagining that

It’s posted just search for 22mm bowl. He updated an old listing so it doesn’t show up if you look in the new listings section.

Is it 18mm or no? Listing says 22mm so don’t want it to be too big

Last edited by a moderator:

thekayo

My unit got stuck on the stand from me just setting it on it. I was very frustrated but i cooled it off and it came apart. I did not even have flower in it yet. I was just waiting for it to heat up. I did not put any weight on it at all. After removing it from the stand I proceeded to load it with flower. Took on rip and went to pull it out and it pulled the whole thing out. all the way to the 18mm post. its stuck together now. its just one big piece that i cant really load flower into. Meanwhile i have been using it for dabs and it is working well for that. Here is a photo of it all stuck together.
https://photos.google.com/share/AF1...?key=UVdRMG05eEhXdk9lTGxJcWhSSHhULUZrZm16TnlB

thekayo,

maxymods

My unit got stuck on the stand from me just setting it on it. I was very frustrated but i cooled it off and it came apart. I did not even have flower in it yet. I was just waiting for it to heat up. I did not put any weight on it at all. After removing it from the stand I proceeded to load it with flower. Took on rip and went to pull it out and it pulled the whole thing out. all the way to the 18mm post. its stuck together now. its just one big piece that i cant really load flower into. Meanwhile i have been using it for dabs and it is working well for that. Here is a photo of it all stuck together.
https://photos.google.com/share/AF1...?key=UVdRMG05eEhXdk9lTGxJcWhSSHhULUZrZm16TnlB
Looks to me the coil nut or showerhead size is messed up. My showerhead sits flush with the first ring on the panhead bowl or possibly heat expansion but I haven’t heard of that being a problem except with the bowls getting stuck in glass sometimes

maxymods,
Reactions: Splingy
Top Bottom