1. What does SSTB mean? See our glossary of acronyms.
    Dismiss Notice

NewVape FlowerPot Twax Vaporizer

Discussion in 'Plug-in Vaporizers' started by natural farmer, Nov 17, 2016.

1. disGRUNTled

disGRUNTled Well-Known Member

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Click to play YouTube Video

steama, pxl_jockey, lazylathe and 5 others like this.
  2. HengefulOne

HengefulOne Well-Known Member

Just a heads up to all ordering the DT glass bowl, it does not fit in 18mm. Just a tad too big should have gone wtih the 14mm.

3. Likes2vape

Likes2vape Well-Known Member

That’s good to know thanks for the heads up!!:tup::tup::rockon:

4. gunmetalshark

gunmetalshark Well-Known Member

So today i got Mail from Ehle with some pictures :) :), they finished my Ashcatcher and also the smaller glass bowl,
    hope they can send it out today so i have them rdy for weekend :D :D :D

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

5. Doktor Dub

Doktor Dub Well-Known Member

Wow @gunmetalshark - that is a sweet setup, very nice Ashcatcher, very unique. Enjoy it to the fullest!!!

I also like the look of the not-so-deep bowl. Does the FP sit on the handle like with the old originl bowls? I would prefer it not to touch the handle....

Have a great day!

pxl_jockey and gunmetalshark like this.
  6. LabPong

LabPong Well-Known Member

Id like to see that bowl looking downward into it......looks like a 4 point star screen with a hole in center....NICE! But looks a bit short from top to screen placement.

pxl_jockey and gunmetalshark like this.
  7. gunmetalshark

gunmetalshark Well-Known Member

I will post pics and results of testing as soon as possible :) :D

pxl_jockey, Hogni, Alexis and 3 others like this.
  8. Grifo

Grifo Well-Known Member

is it weird that ive been switching between the OGFP and the shower head? They both are so different but yet so enjoyable.

9. Hogni

Hogni Honi soit qui mal y pense

@gunmetalshark Very nice. Eager to read your report.

BTW Any unofficial news about a NV 420 sale?

10. Zementos

Zementos Active Member

The flowerpot bundles are available again at vapefiend. The big bundle is 19% off and at 499£. Not 420 related though I think.

11. 530rasta

530rasta Well-Known Member

I received the flowerpot from newvape.

Excellent product. I really like how each part was individually wrapped with care.

My only concern is that it did not come with instructions! I had to build it myself too..a couple min to figure it out but i got it easy.

Man oh man..nice product.

I have just a simple favor from the fc crew...can you guys walk me through how to operate the enail, basically explain like im five :) from plugging it in on??

that would be really really helpful. I have never used an enail before , and without instruction i dont want to push the wrong buttons and make a really big mistake. So yea help a ras out...

cheers

Last edited: Apr 17, 2018
    gunmetalshark, steama and pxl_jockey like this.
  12. Justpassedu

Justpassedu Well-Known Member

Big congrats. Give this video a watch it should walk you through almost all you need to know :

13. 530rasta

530rasta Well-Known Member

Thanks, i t was perfect!

For anyone wondering you simply use the two up and down buttons to set your desired temp. Do not use the left two buttons (set, and right arrow). Then push the on button in. Easy.

thanks again justpassedu

gunmetalshark and Justpassedu like this.
  14. psychonaut

psychonaut High as fuck

Mind the heater and you'll be fine @530rasta ! Enjoy the vape that converts smokers :clap:

15. aphidii

aphidii Well-Known Member

Direct from NewVape the big kit with glass is around $855AUD priority shipped, vapefiend has it for $919.62 before shipping...:uhoh:

VF must have a pretty good margin on their store

ambertrichome likes this.
  16. Zementos

Zementos Active Member

Yeah, still interesting for europeans. You don't have to pay ~120+€ customs and taxes on top of ~80$ shipping. There is a free shipping option for germany so I guess there is one for europe in general. So its almost exactly the same price minus the hassle with customs ..., but also minus the case..

17. aphidii

aphidii Well-Known Member

Ah yeah, I always forget about EU import taxes. Glad we have a $1000 minimum value on import goods before they're taxed.

gunmetalshark likes this.
  18. WelshBrok

WelshBrok Enthusiast from the Signus 5 Expanse

So are newvape going to be getting a new community manager style person over here?

Is there any news on the sale or whether anything new is happening product-wise? Id prefer to know sooner rather than later as there are all sorts of other 420 sales that have piqued my interest but a new newvape thing would trump them all!

Will the vrod go through a beta cycle?/ is it still a thing?

I still want to know what beakers were bubbling when newvape420 was about

Easywider, Taz4101 and Hogni like this.
  19. Justpassedu

The owner may come back to the forum shortly but that is just a bonus , most threads on FC do not have the presence of workers or owners. The best way to get questions answered is to email the company direct.There should be a 4/20 sale announcement soon or some sort of discount code. I believe the Vrod is still being worked on but no telling when it may launch. I believe the owner will chime in on the thread when he is ready to provide some info or I will try my best to relay anything I hear.

20. Alexis

Alexis Peace keeper, fun maker and 3/4 time vaporist.

I reckon it would still maybe work out a little cheaper to go direct to Newvape for a sizeable order, vs Vapefiend.
    I did all the sums and permutations last yesr when Vapefiend first came onboard. It still was slightly cheaper to go direct, all in all.

So no biggie though for a few extra quid to save ship delays and customs procedure. However in my case, and the equally significant factor for first or anytime buyers- inventory!
    I wanted parts that Vapefiend did not have, and Im sure there may still be some extra options direct from Newvape.
    So this comes into it too.:2c:

pxl_jockey likes this.
  21. grobbo

grobbo New Member

Sorry of this has been answered, but why use the dnail dish over the sic dish sold from newvape? I'm looking to get a FP with emphasis on concentrates, might just go for the wrap around. Are the dnail dishes just much better?

This thread has a wealth of knowledge!

maxymods likes this.
  22. Justpassedu

Yes the Dnail dishes seem of a higher quality when you put them both side by side it is clear. Newvape does not make the Sic dishes they sell, they source them from Tag as a option for us all that do not want to spend the high price Dnail charges. They work well but are smaller than Dnail Sic Halos and could have a few blemishes while the Dnail Sic are polished nicely. The Sic dish is not bad at all that you get from Newvape as I have used it many times but if you are looking to get one with emphasis on concentrates like you stated you'd be better off with a Dnail Sic halo and the wrap around that fits it. Check out the dnail thread and you will see many that love the Sic halos and discussions on it. For the small price NV charges for the Sic dish it cannot hurt to try it and see what you think and if you feel you need more just upgrade to the Dnail.

Easywider, psychonaut, Hogni and 2 others like this.
  23. maxymods

maxymods Member

Do need to think about that the dnail dishes don’t fit the normal wraparound top unless I’m mistaken you need the specialized dnail top from newvape for one that works with dnails dishes

Justpassedu likes this.
  24. buddingglasshead

buddingglasshead Well-Known Member

You're correct. However, the Dnail one accepts both but will have a gap on the sides for the dish NV sells.

Justpassedu likes this.
  25. grobbo

grobbo New Member

Great info...so if I was to make a frankennail using the dnail dish and newvape parts I'm thinking it would look something like

Dnail:
    Dish
    Cap/dab tool

New vape:

Dnail wrap around post
    https://www.newvape.com/d-nail-wrap-around-centerpost-20mm-1

Coil nut (above dnail wrap around post description says to use 16mm but they have a 20mm nut part 3066 which is included in their wrap around set...kinda confusing may have to email them)
    https://www.newvape.com/16m-coil-nut

Coil cover
    https://www.newvape.com/coil-cover

Stubby body or glass joint piece linked above from divine tribe
    https://www.newvape.com/flowerpot-male-body-3013

Part of me wants to just get the dnail setup lol but I like the future possibility of adding a shovelhead for flower later.

Anybody have a pic of the dnail dish on the FP?

Hogni and Danksta like this.

Support FC, visit our trusted friends and sponsors