Cannabis Hardware (formerly NewVape) FlowerPot Twax Vaporizer

LabPong

Yea....I had the same problem that YaMon had.....the LED display went out....but the unit would turn on and the heater button light came on but no heat. So the element that is the thermostat is probably in the led read out or close. That would be my guess......seems like what I have at work with one of my industrial heat tunnel LED control panels.

Alexis

Guys please let me know if you come across or know of any 15.8/16 mm coils that would work with the Newvape controller. I wouldn't know where to start looking and the specs boggle me aa well.:mental:

Alexis,
Reactions: Danksta

Alexis

:doh: Doh! Thanks bro! :tup: Whoever would have thought it would be so simple?:rolleyes:
So as you have such a pool of wisdom of this alien world to me, and I have caught your attention...
Do you think this looks like it should work the same as the 15.8 mm Auber coil Vapecritic is using? I know he stretched the coils apart apart and I think he said he also widened the inner ID slightly (?), so if that is the case maybe the 16 mm would be just right.

Or possiblt too loose? Would still bs a costly trial for me with ship and import if it didn't work.
(Sorry to sound unappreciative.;))

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer
:doh: Doh! Thanks bro! :tup: Whoever would have thought it would be so simple?:rolleyes:
So as you have such a pool of wisdom of this alien world to me, and I have caught your attention...
Do you think this looks like it should work the same as the 15.8 mm Auber coil Vapecritic is using? I know he stretched the coils apart apart and I think he said he also widened the inner ID slightly (?), so if that is the case maybe the 16 mm would be just right.

Or possiblt too loose? Would still bs a costly trial for me with ship and import if it didn't work.
(Sorry to sound unappreciative.;))

What vaporizer are you planning on using it for?

invertedisdead,

Justpassedu

Quick pic for the thread
SPlap0Y.jpg

Alexis

Neat! I mentioned heating with a barrel coil earlier in that thread, cool to see someone tried it! I don't see any reason why it wouldn't work.
Well I know of a good few US based amigos who are well positioned to do some testing for us (I mean Me really haha!)
I must also check dhgate see of Vapecode offer one too. If I could get the Elev8r working like a desktop until Digital comes that would be neat.

ParanoidAndroid998

The Elev8r. @VCBud is getting results this way atm.
I was watching that live stream too! Definitely wanting to try with my ELEV8R. Have you found a way to easily take the glass heater off and on while it's hot? That's the only part of the process that's still clumsy for me.

ParanoidAndroid998,

ParanoidAndroid998

ParanoidAndroid998,

Alexis

Perfect! Do you happen to know if these "reverse" style tongs have enough pressure to take the heater on and off? Or do you use the traditional style tongs? (Promise to bring it back to FP talk now.)

https://www.amazon.ca/Ajax-Scientific-Spring-Steel-Length/dp/B00EPQ3TYY/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1520453846&sr=8-1&keywords=test+tube+tongs&dpID=31BUM%2BmXX0L&preST=_SX342_QL70_&dpSrc=srch
Yeah man they are too strong to be honest. You could lift the heater with a paper clip, weight wise. As with almost everything physical and manual, I do struggle at times to open them enough to get the heater out again when strength is waining.

By the way, Flowerpot rocks!:bowdown:(just thought I should add that.;))

muunch

hotboxing the cockpit
every thread on this site is an elev8r (or elev8r accessories) thread lately lol ("oh wow this vape is great, but my elev8r does this n that n also this!")

VCBud

Manufacturer
Manufacturer
Have you found a way to easily take the glass heater off and on while it's hot?

What I've been doing so far is just taking the coil off the glass and setting it aside, then waiting a few minutes for the glass to cool and then reloading the bowl, not ideal but workable.

But I was thinking that one of these 'torsion spring clips' would be perfect to put above the coil when you want it to stay attached to the glass when you pull it off. We would just need to find a good stainless or titanium one, something like this above the coil:

k0v3vFp.jpg

Also realizing this isn't the Elev8r thread so that's all I post about this one on here.

EDIT: Mod please move my posts if not appropriate here

Vapologist I'm not an affiliate for 7th floor

Top Bottom