Cannabis Hardware (formerly NewVape) FlowerPot Twax Vaporizer

Hogni

Honi soit qui mal y pense
You need it for use with concentrates and to increase draw restriction and temp of the bowl. Just a better temp/draw restriction control when using the SH with herbs. But you don't need it REALLY when using the SH with herbs.

Sorry but perhaps it would make sense to read a bit through the thread first for understanding just the basics. It sounds as you don't have no idea of anything. I already showed you some important points for your decision you have to answer first.

EDIT: BTW I was at "Verdampftnochmal" in Berlin to demonstrate them the SH. They want to contact Edwyn for becoming a German retailer for NV products.

Last edited:

DrRishi

You need it for use with concentrates and to increase draw restriction and temp of the bowl. Just a better temp/draw restriction control when using the SH with herbs. But you don't need it REALLY when using the SH with herbs.

Sorry but perhaps it would make sense to read a bit through the thread first for understanding just the basics. It sounds as you don't have no idea of anything. I already showed you some important points for your decision you have to answer first.

EDIT: BTW I was at "Verdampftnochmal" in Berlin to demonstrate them the SH. They want to contact Edwyn for becoming a German retailer for NV products.
That’s good news about Verdampftnochmal. I have ordered stuff from them in the past and they have always been very reliable.

DrRishi,

Blueberryyumyum

It sounds as you don't have no idea of anything. I already showed you some important points for your decision you have to answer first.

Did i ask you a question? NO i did NOT. You don't have to answer in the name of someone else. ANd btw I don't have no idea of anything? You think i have nothing else to do than to read every post in this thread? Get your mind right and stop criticizing people for asking questions. Sit down and stay humble.

Blueberryyumyum,

Hogni

Thanks for your very friendly pm. If you would have written that in the thread you would be banned for sure. I've tried to help you here and per pm - now I'm out.

Blueberryyumyum

Thanks for your very friendly pm. If you would have written that in the thread you would be banned for sure. I've tried to help you here and per pm - now I'm out.

Im taking this to PM Hogni. You're are going over the top here. You are breaking off people and haunting other potential customers away. Hopefully you'll "get" what you're saying and doing wrong here. Yes i have send you a private message and did not had the chance to reply it yet. If it hurt your feelings because you did not received a reply yet, you should get over it. Clearly i'm fed up with the advice you're giving and you're free arrogant behavior you're giving away just because you're a proud NV owner. You're abbreviations and language is too technical to me and other potential customers. Vape all your stash if you want and come back when you're a little less annoyed about my questions. We can talk about this further in private message if you want.

Last edited:
Blueberryyumyum,

Hogni

Have I said that I like my SH more and more? My gf is also very excited about it.
My current sweetspot for herbs is 290°C (555 F) uncapped for best flavour-vapour ratio w/o irritating my sensitive bronchia. The last 1, 2 hits I'm using the SC to extract the rest of the goodies.
But flavour is much more important than clouding for me. It's so exciting what the SH is bringing out of the herbs regarding complexity and nuances of the flavour profile - really awesome.
Don't know any desktop which can compare. Better than the Sublimator, Herborizer T and probabely the Supreme S 3, wich I'm testing since 2 days aside the SH.
Without my damaged lungs I would probabely go to 300-310°C (570-590F).
But VAS is going to the Glass Symphony to compare. All reviews on it's performance and taste with herbs are really mouth watering. But regarding aspects of size, handling, durability and performance the SH seems to be the best choice for herbs atm.

Last edited:

Blueberryyumyum

Don't forget that the NV coils have another wiring than "normal", "D-nail" suited ones! You have to buy only NV coils or to rewire other ones.

This sounds like chinese to me... Do you understand that you're saying things that don't make sense to other people?

NV has another XLR pin connection of their coils and controller than other manufacturers. Nearly all have the pin connetions like D-Nail. So you have to buy new coils everytime at the seller at dhgate when you should need a replacemnet part or another coil or you have to rewire a "D-Nail" XLR connection to the NV one.

This also doesn't make sense. I want to understand but i just can't because you're using all kinds of shortcuts and technical tool names that i do NOT know of.

Blueberryyumyum,

Morty

The vibe & energy in this thread really does seem likes it's gone to :shit:. I'm getting a Showerhead people! :bowdown: Perk the fuck up! Read, did my homework & everything like a good @Morty. I used the search feature located at the top of the page to help me out. What a novel idea!

Whew! Thank God for that ignore button!

Last edited:

Blueberryyumyum

I'm active on this forum for some time now. I never have encountered such a thread with bashing people. Instead of helping each other out as vape brothers you guys prefer liking each other's lousy posts... And i'm talking about you both @psychonaut, @Morty ... Give yourselves a break and post something useful instead of your lousy replies.... Wow... What happened to this forum and the cool members...? I'm feeling like a Kim Jong-un and you guys think you're Trump...

Man up a little and stop defending other people... They are big enough to defend their self...

Back to the subject...

Don't forget that the NV coils have another wiring than "normal", "D-nail" suited ones! You have to buy only NV coils or to rewire other ones.

This sounds like chinese to me... Do you understand that you're saying things that don't make sense to other people?

NV has another XLR pin connection of their coils and controller than other manufacturers. Nearly all have the pin connetions like D-Nail. So you have to buy new coils everytime at the seller at dhgate when you should need a replacemnet part or another coil or you have to rewire a "D-Nail" XLR connection to the NV one.

This also doesn't make sense. I want to understand but i just can't because you're using all kinds of shortcuts and technical tool names that i do NOT know of.

Last edited:
Blueberryyumyum,

Blueberryyumyum

Why can't we disable non useful posts... I wish i could... I know better than that... Some people have just nothing else to do than vape and browse... Thanks for your mainstream confirmation @jardri that's very useful for us to know. The flowerpot will extract your herbs even better now.

Blueberryyumyum,

Blueberryyumyum

@psychonaut I get it now... The flowerpot thread is like the cool table at a mental hospital. You're not allowed to sit unless you're approved by the current patients...

Blueberryyumyum,

Justpassedu

Wonderful! Thank you. Can you tell me why i need the carb cap and/or why i should take it in consideration?
The Carb cap is 100% needed if you plan on using concentrates . For flowers some do not use it and bump there temps up a bit to achieve vaporization. I personally always use it with flowers and keep my temps a bit lower and feel it really helps get those thick cloudy hits , yes you can achieve those clouds without it with a bit more work but it’s something I would not want to be without . That’s why a few members suggested reading through the thread bc there is a wealth of info on this forum and it’s been discussed a few times , you’d get a good view on why or why not you made need it that can help aid in your decision but I say get it if you ask me . It’s a great tool to have . Hogni kinda hit the nail on the head in his 1st paragraph about it on why it’s needed , I think you’ll enjoy it with flowers also as I do .

PoopMachine

The Carb cap is 100% needed if you plan on using concentrates . For flowers some do not use it and bump there temps up a bit to achieve vaporization. I personally always use it with flowers and keep my temps a bit lower and feel it really helps get those thick cloudy hits , yes you can achieve those clouds without it with a bit more work but it’s something I would not want to be without . That’s why a few members suggested reading through the thread bc there is a wealth of info on this forum and it’s been discussed a few times , you’d get a good view on why or why not you made need it that can help aid in your decision but I say get it if you ask me . It’s a great tool to have . Hogni kinda hit the nail on the head in his 1st paragraph about it on why it’s needed , I think you’ll enjoy it with flowers also as I do .

I do the same. I cap on every flower hit. Lets you run lower temperature and really speeds up extraction. I just wish the cap didnt get so hot so fast.

Alexis

The vibe & energy in this thread really does seem likes it's gone to :shit:. I'm getting a Showerhead people! :bowdown: Perk the fuck up! Read, did my homework & everything like a good @Morty. I used the search feature located at the top of the page to help me out. What a novel idea!

Whew! Thank God for that ignore button!
I feel you Morty! Like my mum's brand new cheep Nokia phone that came in the post today, with a charger saying "made for Nokia in China"! (alarm bells?)

Anyway, I was upstairs and suddenly heard an almighty BANG!

The dog was scared to shite running from the kitchen- nobody was hurt! The charger blew up on the socket!!!

And yes sadly a little bit like this thread just recently.:|
I may be at least part to blame. I honestly can't add value to this place in terms of vape info and knowledge, I got too much shit on my mind health wise to be any good here...

However what I did try to always bring was positivity, openess, reason. By coincondence I did stop posting here just a day before the thread dramas developed.
I realised what a twat I have been here and in general in life. My coping skills for coping with illness and depression were just wrong and SO out of place here.

I was actually done a suprisingly good favor in making positive changes after I received a pretty nasty pm from a very well known and valued member here, following a total misinterpretation of a purely innocent dumb comment I made when I forgot some things temporarily- serious long term sleep dep causes frequent memory bank shutdown!

This member genuinely thought I had purposely insulted them, so I dont really blame them for reacting from the heart, but I think a little extra sensitivity in these situations will always go a long way in life.

If, at the end of the day, you are still not happy, then you can always kick and scream all you want (this is not directed towards anybody in particular by the way).

But this unexpected misunderstanding was a helpful catalyst for me to wake up and be more honest and true with myself in life all around. I am doing what I should be doing- acknowledging my limitations and focusing on my health and priorities in life.

I am sure this thread can thrive again with a lively warm energy. The FPSH is just too good and will always draw a crowd.

That's cool you are going to get involved yourself @Morty ! I read all your posts in the Supreme thread and you stoke that fire so well with postive and fun energy. No need to let the odd miserable grumbler get you down is there eh? The hard part of course is lifting everybody else up, and you do that so well bro keep it going!:nod:

Warmest wishes to all have top top weekends EVERYBODY (even if you are a little crabby at times;))!

Keep it positive!:rockon:

Last edited:

EmDeemo

ACCOUNT INACTIVE
I thought your intentions wasn't to trigger me further?

If you read the thread, as much of it as you can, you'd have less questions. It what we are all encouraged to do on this forum. I know I have posted a lot of info in this thread that would take hours to repeat and go crawling through the thread to find.

Obviously ppl on this board are happy to help. I'm happy to help too. It will be much easier to help tho if you have read a bunch of the thread, done some research, and then ask questions.

Its hard to know what someone doesnt understand otherwise.

Justpassedu

I do the same. I cap on every flower hit. Lets you run lower temperature and really speeds up extraction. I just wish the cap didnt get so hot so fast.
That’s why I had added a small piece of tubing to the cap so I can handle it when hot :
Wx7XWkH.jpg

EmDeemo

ACCOUNT INACTIVE

I would quite happily have my carb cap locked onto the showerhead permanently :) My dream is a simple slight turn to lock it into place like the cap locks on an aeropress (coffee maker, if anyone uses that?), just enough to stop the cap falling off with a nudge but not enough to let it properly lock or be difficult to undo.

My dreams need to be bit more ambitious I think? :)

Top Bottom