1. What does SSTB mean? See our glossary of acronyms.
    Dismiss Notice

NewVape FlowerPot Twax Vaporizer

Discussion in 'Plug-in Vaporizers' started by natural farmer, Nov 17, 2016.

1. invertedisdead

invertedisdead FC-OG

My buddy is ordering a starter kit on Black Friday. Told me he can't go back to his Volcano Digit after using my Showerhead. :nod:

GreenHopper, lazylathe, Hogni and 2 others like this.
  2. emmdeemo

emmdeemo I am being the five years old.

I'd feel exactly the same.

Wait, I do feel exactly the same. I owned a Volcano :)

3. Stu

Stu Maconheiro Staff Member

Guys and gals, I must again step in to ask you all to not re-litigate the actions of Edwyn ad nauseum. Let's please try to focus on the product and not the past actions of the manufacturer. Seriously, it's time to move on. :horse:

Thank you.

:peace:

4. NewVape420

NewVape420 Well-Known Member Company Rep

We're definitely giving thanks to this thread and every member that has contributed even a little bit to it...and to those that continually engage in sharing your best practices and techniques, those that guide new users and those on the fence; especially those that contribute thoughtful feedback in a positive, supportive way. You've helped us, and we hope that in turn we've helped you. NewVape is a rapidly growing company and we've learned so much along the way. So to all of you - Admins, chronic posters, and new users alike - from Edwyn, Chris, Lori, Thomas, Justin P, Justin C, Mariela, Maria, Nick and DJ...thanks.

[​IMG]

-T

Last edited: Nov 22, 2017
  5. DabOnTheTyne

DabOnTheTyne New Member

hi,great thread! is there any one in the U.K. Who had ordered direct from new vape and did you have to pay any tax on it?

6. Pyr0

Pyr0 Stoned Roses

I ordered mine from Vapefiend as I've had to pay tax & fees on everything (apart from dynavap) that I've purchased from the US in the past

7. PandaLee

PandaLee Well-Known Member

yeah....looks like I'll be adding the showerhead to the wrap around Sic I have. Will keep the og bowl, but I will replace my single pid with a double version and have both heads available at the click of a button!

steama, emmdeemo, Danksta and 2 others like this.
  8. invertedisdead

invertedisdead FC-OG

That's why SiC inserts for the Showerhead would still be a legit future upgrade. I'd pay $100 for a SiC insert as that means I wouldn't need a dual PID controller. I think sapphire would be too expensive and boutique to warrant a ton of interest but if there is any potential SiC insert release I would still be pretty interested.

9. Justpassedu

Justpassedu Well-Known Member

I'd be so down also but the problem is the way the Sh is designed there would be no way to actually secure the dish to the head , the head would need to be redesigned with some sort of screw to hold it in like the wrap arounds.

steama, lazylathe and GreenHopper like this.
  10. PandaLee

I'd wait a few months if a SiC enabled showerhead was under development, you know to have One to rule them ALL....but I've haven't heard or seen any hints of that happening at any time in the near future.

lazylathe and steama like this.
  11. buddingglasshead

buddingglasshead Well-Known Member

Yeah, I don't think it's likely to happen any time soon. If at all. AFAIK there are only three SiC dishes available on the market. The D-nail, the liger (going away in favor of their Obsidian), and the imported one that NV offers. Small market in the grand scheme of things and would require one specifically being made for the SH.

Hope SiC dishes come back in stock on NV's website for my next purchase. I don't NEED one but I'd rather like to have a few available.

Likes2vape and steama like this.
  12. Grifo

Grifo Well-Known Member

TAG has them in stock rigjt now and on sale.

13. Danksta

Danksta Well-Known Member

Wake me up when we have glass bowls :mmmm: :lol: :D.

14. PandaLee

I could do quartz too on the showerhead, as long as they made them $10 or under so I could replace them consistently.

good looking out!

15. Justpassedu

Yeah like @Grifo stated the Sic dishes NV uses are from Tag , you can purchase one there , liger would be out of the question as that is not a Halo and more of just a dish and a entire redesign would be needed to utilize one which would be awesome imo. I am using the Dnail Sic Halo right now , NewVape had made a head that fits the Dnail Sic halo. Its amazing .

16. Likes2vape

Likes2vape Well-Known Member

I agree!! I haven’t used the showerhead in 2 weeks!! I have been using the wraparound with the dnail Sic halo and it is just awesome!!! I love dabbing off it or for flower.

I have been using the OG 14mm stubby bowl lately and feel that the flavor is a bit better than the handle bowls. I think with the OG bowl being slightly deeper is why the flavor is better. Idk could just be in my head

Danksta and steama like this.
  17. buddingglasshead

I was more mentioning that for perspective of why it probably isn't going to happen and definitely not any time soon. I've already got plans to get the d-nail one once I finally can purchase the Hex-nail. Then, eventually getting a d-nail dish. First SiC, then Sapphire. :o

I have a 14mm stubby just for dabbing. It will never have flower touch it. :brow:

18. NewVape420

NewVape420 Well-Known Member Company Rep

Coupon code - blackfriday - active until Monday @ midnight. Tell ya's grandmas!

Click to play YouTube Video

19. WAM90

WAM90 Well-Known Member

I'm about to FINALLY order my Showerhead. Wondering if people have used both the Panhead and Shovelhead bowls and prefer one over the other for any reason? I like the look of both.

20. buddingglasshead

Only aesthetic/weight difference IIRC. Should be no difference in function. I'm a Panhead for life. :rofl:

lazylathe, steama and WAM90 like this.
  21. WAM90

WAM90 Well-Known Member

Yeah I'm leaning towards the panhead as well. Thanks!

22. WAM90

WAM90 Well-Known Member

Hmm interesting, okay thanks!

lazylathe and steama like this.
  23. Zow237

Zow237 Well-Known Member

ahhh damn it. I would love to get a SH right now but I'm broke :( such a great friggin deal right here. mayb I should just get a SH and lollicap and wait till I can get a coil. Damn VAS!

24. Justpassedu

I been switching off every like 2 weeks between them and still can't decide what i prefer. Tonight i'll change over to the wrap around with the dnail sic halo. I got some nice concentrates today for thanksgiving weekend so why not. It's hard to come by in my area so when i find some good stuff i try to stock up. Og stubby is a great bowl , my favorite with the new adjust a bowl's in 2nd as they also have a deep bowl like the stubby. I think the flavor may be better also with the stubby , prob. for the fact that it is not as close to the heat source when hitting it.

25. scion34

scion34 Well-Known Member

Gah that discount was just too hard to pass up! Following this thread every day has me envious, just pulled the trigger on a Showerhead! This will be the biggest purchase I've made yet, with only the Alpha-Dog coming close. Ill be a happy camper if it's similar to a Supreme V3 in performance/output without all the torch work required, which I've been led to believe is the case... I spend quite a bit of time lately around a propane torch since my wife has joined the club....

Support FC, visit our trusted friends and sponsors