Cannabis Hardware (formerly NewVape) FlowerPot Twax Vaporizer

EmDeemo

ACCOUNT INACTIVE
Hey bros,
Something that I'm trying to get a clear answer on.. Is the FP able to deliver smaller, "daytime" tokes? Or is it just face melters every time? Don't get it twisted, Im usually looking for melters, but during the day I don't like to go too deep.
Thoughts?

It can do it all.

My lungs, face and brain have had enough of being melted for a few days.

I wont be needing to switch to a different vape at all, the FP/SH has all the options regarding temp/draw speed/carb cap/load amounts, but its still incredibly simple to use.

Danksta

Also, I was wondering how must of you do the double decker? Like I load the flower first. Then put the coil on the body to warm up the body and go straight to getting my dab on the dabber than dab. About 15 to 20 secs. Sometimes, I noticed the flower will be really dark like burned. Is this normal? Or am I too hot? 635 F ish. I was at 665 F but most of the ABV was really dark.

Welcome to the ever growing fam! Glad you got yours.

For double deckers I load my bowl with flower, load my dabber, put the showercap on and immediately dab and pull. I do not wait, I feel taste suffers if you do that.

Currently doing DD's @ 550 and not going back up to 575. Ti finally tastes kinda decent at this temp, any higher and I lose taste quick from the dab.

I'd say the flower taste is a bit heavier than the dab at times. I might just need to increase dab size. Still fine tuning how to do DD's the best with the SH. Trying to delay purchasing the wrap-around Dnail as long as possible. :2c:

EmDeemo

ACCOUNT INACTIVE
:rofl:

To be fair! ...there is a significant difference in milk density between 560 and 685! :D But yes grind consistency is HUGE in this vape.....love the versatility.

What's cleaning your coil? Like cleaning the nail by burning off residue?

Yeah, nothing really beats instant heat at the usual temps. However, carb cap and a fast draw at those 'low' temps and things can get milkier :)

Last edited:

psychonaut

Company Rep
Company Rep
My method right now is same for flower and double decker but I'm not really experimenting since I'm getting well medicated and quite content TBH. 640F controller, load flower in FP, put FP on rig, cap FP with coil block, start inhaling (add dab to halo at this point if double deckin') and carb cap then inhale until satisfied, remove coil to clear vapor, place coil back on and continue.

EmDeemo

ACCOUNT INACTIVE
Fast draw dilutes the milk! Cap or not?

My formula appears to be.. 'low' temp - fairly packed bowl, fine grind, fast draw, capped from the start and staying capped thru the whole bowl, just removing it to clear the chamber.

At 540 or so, when I had the temp probe in the air path, while capped, no matter how hard I inhaled, it was really hard to max the meter out, the temp just kept rising the faster I inhaled.

The draw restriction the showercap adds appears to mean the showerhead cant easily be overpowered by the room temp air being sucked thru it. The air is nearly always getting heated to temp, especially once the showercap has heated up too.

I'm still yet to try all this on a different controller tho.

Last edited:

lazylathe

Almost there...
Lol and my bad I got you confused with another member that is a firefighter , we are actually pretty far from each other being I am in NY. I think I was one of the first , I’m glad you found and bought one of these , they are definitely game changers . Your info is priceless , ty.

@biohacker

If i remember correctly i think @paytonpenn was the first to have and use one of these magical devices!

I also need to stay out of this thread now...
I seem to be stuck in the stone ages along with @DrRishi with our OGFP 16mm setups!
The new ShowerHead seems to have it's own set of rules with use etc...

Think we will need new threads for all new creations otherwise finding answers could become tricky!

As for use the OGFP 16mm my technique is to fine grind, load the EQ bowl, temp at 680F'ish, drop head on and then carb and pull!
Empty bowl...
Rinse and repeat till i inevitably hit an empty bowl and get all confused...

biohacker

I'm still yet to try all this on a different controller tho.

Ah yes the controller! :) But even if it's the same, I tried it and did get vapour...tasty, but my water tool was all but dense, but nicely vaporized the trichs! Slower always milks more for me cap or not. I can easily manipulate airflow with cap just like without it. I just don't see how you couldn't unless you have very small lung capacity? :shrug:

Rinse and repeat till i inevitably hit an empty bowl and get all confused...

Yeah but have you ever tried to carb cap a bowl without the head and then can't realize why it can't fit? :lmao:

#Flowerpotmoments

Cannabis-Hardware-Ed

Seeking Higher Ground
Manufacturer
Likewise bro! You are a huge reason why I kept my interest in this beast from the beginning, and i'm pretty sure you were the first FC member with one? I'm still planning on going back and re-reading from day 1, since i'm now officially NV obsessed. Just hit some UK Cheese at 665, 0.1g slow no cap nice milk great taste and effects are awesome!

:rofl:

To be fair! ...there is a significant difference in milk density between 560 and 685! :D But yes grind consistency is HUGE in this vape.....love the versatility.

What's cleaning your coil? Like cleaning the nail by burning off residue?

@biohacker our instagram's a better history lesson. @NewVape710 and @errlpress

EmDeemo

ACCOUNT INACTIVE
Ah yes the controller! :) But even if it's the same, I tried it and did get vapour...tasty, but my water tool was all but dense, but nicely vaporized the trichs! Slower always milks more for me cap or not. I can easily manipulate airflow with cap just like without it. I just don't see how you couldn't unless you have very small lung capacity? :shrug:

Yeah but have you ever tried to carb cap a bowl without the head and then can't realize why it can't fit? :lmao:

#Flowerpotmoments

I'll do a video at some point. My usual ultra slow draw at low temps during testing just wasnt pulling the heat thru the bowl, the probe readings were super low. As soon as I sped up, the temps went up, I kept speeding up and the temps kept going up.

This is all while shower capped and shoving a digital k-type probe thru the bowl handle hole and measuring the air flow temp under the load.

biohacker

My usual ultra slow draw at low temps during testing just wasnt pulling the heat thru the bowl, the probe readings were super low. As soon as I sped up, the temps went up, I kept speeding up and the temps kept going up.

Word! Just tested and I now follow.... i'm testing at about 100f higher than you, but I just tried it slow then ramped up my speed continuously and whitewall city with the carb cap! LOVING IT!

Just can't get enough of this vape! :mmmm:

EmDeemo

ACCOUNT INACTIVE
Word! Just tested and I now follow.... i'm testing at about 100f higher than you, but I just tried it slow then ramped up my speed continuously and whitewall city with the carb cap! LOVING IT!

Nice Nice!

It is fucking amazing!

The fact I've been able to carry consuming the same amounts that were fucking my lungs up just by dropping controller temps and changing my method will remain incredible to me.

My lungs again arent happy today so I'm down at 500f... huge bowls, vague clouds enough to fool me into being happy with the exhale, completely :mmmm: all day :D

Last edited:

psychonaut

Company Rep
Company Rep
I just tried a double decker with a normal size dab at 600F, about 1/4 of a bowl of flower. Very nice effects but I think I prefer 640F better! I have it soaking at 625F for next med session. Gonna try another wax because this mickey kush is not making my elec lemon g any better, some conflicts in terps I think. Got some galactic jack and jillybean waiting in the wings.

Alexis

Yeah listen to that guy man ( @emmdeemo ), one thing I figured out following this thread is that he don't talk for fun!

Guys, you are all making me wish I had a Flowerpot right now SO BAD! Like, as if it woukd be the solution for ALL my problems.

This evening my chest is feeling 100 times better. The last week, and first week of my homeopathy has been seriously hard, I've really been pushing it with the electrifier on top and the die off has been oh too much to handle, I been going crazy from it.:nod::rant:

But man is it working suddenly when it seemed like I was getting nowhere and the storm would never pass! This evening is the first time I have had a massive drop off and some amazing relief suddenly. I'm bored of my edibles now, and it's killing me seeing you lot ripping the Flowerpot so hard and loving it, while I've been absolutely miserable.

Consequently I believe I will allow myself some vapor shortly, as I look ahead far more decisively and proactively to acquiring you know what.:hmm:;)

My Aromed is fully cleaned, tip top and ready for classifieds for weeks now, just needs photoing etc. Gonna make it happen real quick now. All I would need really is about £220 to get everything from Newvape next month (including customs) except controller, and who knows if Vapefiend won't chip some more off of that, especially if they do a Black Friday sale!

Feeling impulsive, impatient and determined all of a sudden, not unrelated I'm sure to my condition beginning to improve dramatically. We'll see what tomorrow brings first, but for now:
:rockon:

psychonaut

Company Rep
Company Rep
The FP is worth the wait, and hard to wait for. =/ Good news is, you found it @Alexis! I heard about it a couple months back from @invertedisdead and intentionally didn't follow the thread, once he sung it's praises I came over and was in the spot you're at now. All good things in all good time, and look forward to you singing praises that I'm sure you will. Hope you get to breathing better soon, take it low and take it light!

EmDeemo

ACCOUNT INACTIVE
Yeah listen to that guy man ( @emmdeemo ), one thing I figured out following this thread is that he don't talk for fun!

Guys, you are all making me wish I had a Flowerpot right now SO BAD! Like, as if it woukd be the solution for ALL my problems.

I tried having fun once, it was ok I guess ;)

I'm hoping @NewVape710 will announce a CNC machined Ti Flowerpot Shrine at some point.

biohacker

My lungs again arent happy today

Have you tried a coarse grind? I'm finding irritation wham out of nowhere ever since switching to a fine grind. My girl flat out refuses, and that's dropping her from 570 to 550. I told her I could lower it more for her, but then she's worried about losing effects?

I do notice much more particulate in my glass with the fine grind...time to order that errlectric ti screen (for the filtration, not the Ti - i personally cannot taste a difference).

Alexis

Hope you get to breathing better soon, take it low and take it light!
Thanks so much man, I really am breathing better already. I am just finishing my day's food, it takes me hours and hours to eat at times. I didn't even use any essential oils earlier after my first meal of the day to clear the mucus from my lungs like I normally always have to do no matter what. I just didn't feel the need as much as usual and couldn't be asked.

And I really don't feel like it is a necessity right now either in order for me to be able to enjoy a few vapcaps. This is practically unheard of in my world, I always have to spend hours after meals clearing the mucus before I could even consider eating again or touching a vaporizer.

As it is I will simply leave it until the steam inhalation tomorrow morning and clear everything all at once. Good signs that were nowhere to be seen until today!:tup:

I tried having fun once, it was ok I guess ;)

Fun is overrated anyway!;)

Chicken #420

I and I be Irie Vaping with U and U in Zion, mon!
...I do notice much more particulate in my glass with the fine grind...time to order that errlectric ti screen (for the filtration, not the Ti - i personally cannot taste a difference).

Consider using a Degummed Hemp Fiber "dirt trap" instead of a fine-weave screen. I've tried a lot of different experiments attempting to keep particulates out of my glass, and the hemp fiber filter is THE best way. Just put a wad of hemp fiber in the glass path, I like using a bulb type adapter fitting but you coukd use a charcoal filter or any other "cavity" type fitting between the bowl and glass, containing a small wad of the hemp fiber.

Bonus... you can vape the filter after it gets built up with ABV and condensed oil, and it makes for a very very good psychoactive session typically! :)

Last edited:

disGRUNTled

Damn there has been about 50 pages added to this thread since my last post. Schramm's Mead, Blue Dream and getting ready to watch the 1st of back to back boxing fight cards.
Fz6gnpz.jpg

0rE0oQp.jpg

znte1oY.jpg

Also ordered some stuff ......
S0RxaU1.png

Can anyone else that has experience with the Mighty please tell me if they think the FP is a worthy upgrade/ goes well together with it.
Although I do LOVE the Mighty, I still need to vape a bowl or 2 to get where I want to get.
I'd REALLY like to get into some of these monster FP hits I keep hearing about.
I have a Mighty as well and it is awesome indeed. FP is on another planet IMHO if you purchase you will not regret it.

Alexis

Damn there has been about 50 pages added to this thread since my last post. Schramm's Mead, Blue Dream and getting ready to watch the 1st of back to back boxing fight cards.
Fz6gnpz.jpg

0rE0oQp.jpg

znte1oY.jpg

Also ordered some stuff ......
S0RxaU1.png

I have a Mighty as well and it is awesome indeed. FP is on another planet IMHO if you purchase you will not regret it.
Thanks for this post man, it is posts like these and those by @ataxian that make me just wanna have some fun and really set myself free! Good timing bro and welcome back to the ever growing thread!:tup:

disGRUNTled

Thanks for this post man, it is posts like these and those by @ataxian that make me just wanna have some fun and really set myself free! Good timing bro and welcome back to the ever growing thread!:tup:
Ha thanks mang , been showing the SBJr some love.And then I bought a little piece that had me old school dabbing with a torch for a while as well.But the FP was never to far from my mind .

Top Bottom