New use for old glass

Mr. Natural

Have vape, will travel
The Dynavap B pairs well with many glass pieces because of the sealing ability of its silicone stem. So I tried it with a GRAV Pebble Pipe originally designed for combustion (below), and it works like a charm: enough internal area to cool vapor, but small enough to be pocket-sized. All it needed was the B (FMJ added) to be pressed against the bowl opening while covering the airport…

https://www.reddit.com/r/Dynavap/comments/y9yyg9

Mr. Natural,
Reactions: Madri-Gal

Madri-Gal

Child Of The Revolution
The Dynavap B pairs well with many glass pieces because of the sealing ability of its silicone stem. So I tried it with a GRAV Pebble Pipe originally designed for combustion (below), and it works like a charm: enough internal area to cool vapor, but small enough to be pocket-sized. All it needed was the B (FMJ added) to be pressed against the bowl opening while covering the airport…

https://www.reddit.com/r/Dynavap/comments/y9yyg9
I love GRAV, and was sitting here so confused about what a Pebble Pipe was that I looked it up.
Oh.
Right.
Yeah, I've got one in black and one in amber. My brain has apparently melted. Thank goodness I'm not required to do much thinking today. I kept thinking of a spoon pipe with...rocks stuck to it? In it? Like the frit pipe..only that couldn't be right...and it wasn't.
Thank you for the tip, @Mr. Natural . I've bought a few pipes from GRAV to use with my Neo's and Hot Rod. I find there to be some variability because, blown glass, but usually if one doesn't work for Neo it works for the HR, and many work for both. If a pipe won't work with either, then I pass it on to a smoker.
I love, love, love, the now discontinued Donut Chillum from GRAV. I use them for mouthpieces for my whip vapes. The still available Upline Taster also works well for this. The Upline Spoon works well with my Neo's and HR. The Jane West Chillum from GRAV makes a nice stem for Dynavap Tips. I've had success with GRAV Spoon pipes, Large Spoon, Classic Sherlock, Gandalf, Tankard, Hammer, Poker, Sitter Sherlock, and the Deco and Rocker Steamroller's, but not the regular or Mini Steamroller with the same vapes. The 18 inch has an 18mm bowl, so I don't include it here.
The GRAV 12mm taster with silicone sleeve have worked with Dynavap tips, but I actually use Ryot's black glass chillum and use the silicone sleeve as a protective case as it holds the tip and cap on.
I have the Helix Multikit and the Spoon head works well, but my favorite is to use the 8" GRAV Glycerin Chiller Multi Kit Taster with the Helix Multi Kit body. It works great with Dynavap tips, has a carb and is only $12. That only sounds confusing because of the names. The attachment fits both, and I wanted the taster tip for the Helix body. I was curious to see if it fit a Dynavap Tip, and it did. It's epic with the Dynavap Tip and ispire wand.
I couldn't find a use for the GRAV glass blunt, and passed it on, but have since heard you can use it with a torch to vape by heating the glass tube from the outside. Might try again.
I will try the B with the Pebble, and appreciate the suggestion. I'm always looking for new uses for glass and adapters, and get pretty excited about it. Maybe unreasonably so, but it's harmless enough considering what else I could be getting up to.

Top Bottom