New to Vapo, What Vapo should i Buy for around $200?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cope02

Hi everyone!

I am new to the Vapo scene and I really want to buy one. I want to spend around $200 and I want to make sure I am getting a good vapo for the price I am paying! If anyone has any good suggestions that would be great. Thanks!

Cope02,

Cope02

Where is a good website to go to look at as well as purchase Da Buddha? I have actually heard of it and that is the one I am interested in..

Cope02,

trouble ethyl

i know what everyone is going to say.

http://vapenow.com/index.php/Purple-Days-Vaporizer-p-266/

get the purple days.
it's $180 and so many people on this fourm use it and love it.

the only two draw backs is wait time. you have to wait aprox 45 min for the purple days to warm up and you have to wait 9+ weeks to get one. but check it out. i'm on the wait list, so about another 3 months for me. :(

trouble ethyl,

lwien

theorybullet said:
i know what everyone is going to say.

http://vapenow.com/index.php/Purple-Days-Vaporizer-p-266/

get the purple days.
it's $180 and so many people on this fourm use it and love it.

the only two draw backs is wait time. you have to wait aprox 45 min for the purple days to warm up and you have to wait 9+ weeks to get one. but check it out. i'm on the wait list, so about another 3 months for me. :(
I don't have to wait for 45 min for it to warm up. For me, there is no warm up time. It's instantaneous.

lwien,

DevoTheStrange

Ia! Ia! Vapor Fthagn!
i think the 45 minute warm up time is only a draw back if you plan on unplugging the PD after you are done using it. The PD is meant to be left plugged in turned on. If you use it the way it was planned the warm up time is only an issue the first few hours you own it. If you plan on unplugging it alot and putting it away I would not recommend the PD. Now if you have no problem with leaving it plugged in, I say go for the PD

DevoTheStrange,

max

Out to lunch
If you plan on unplugging it alot and putting it away I would not recommend the PD.
Personally, I see no reason to put the PD away. If you put the vapor tubes out of sight and pop on the copper cap, it's a legit diffuser and the least likely vape to draw questions or suspicion. And if your vaping sessions start at a particular time of day, you can use a simple inline timer and it's ready to go at the same time every day. The 30-45 min. wait time is only an issue for people who don't own this model. :lol:

max,

goonsquad

max said:
If you plan on unplugging it alot and putting it away I would not recommend the PD.
Personally, I see no reason to put the PD away. If you put the vapor tubes out of sight and pop on the copper cap, it's a legit diffuser and the least likely vape to draw questions or suspicion. And if your vaping sessions start at a particular time of day, you can use a simple inline timer and it's ready to go at the same time every day. The 30-45 min. wait time is only an issue for people who don't own this model. :lol:
This probably has nothing to do with him, but there are many colleges/universities that don't allow people to plug in anything that involves heated metal in which case you'd have to unplug it to avoid getting in trouble.

Theft can also be an issue if you have other people at your house often.

goonsquad,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom