New to Forum & Vaping

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eaze

Hello everyone! I just joined this forum and I?m new to vaping. I started researching vaporizers online last Friday and decided to order one on Saturday. I ordered the Vapor Brothers hands-free from the VaporWarehouse on Saturday with free shipping. I received the Vaporizer on Monday. Wow what service! I?m on the east coast and the vaporizer was shipped from California.

So far my vaporizing experience has been superb. I?m hooked! I?ve been thinking about buying a backup and so far this forum has been an excellent source for researching what?s out there. I?m leaning towards the Purple Days as my alternate.

Anyway, just wanted to check-in and say hi!:cool:

Eaze,

SpiralArchitect

? & beyond
We also have an introductory forum if you'd like to introduce yourself their as well. Not sure how long this will stick around before being located to ABV?

Anyways, welcome to the forum man -- but especially to the world of vaporizing! I like your avatar by the way, cute. You play?

Awesome quote too, never seen that one.... :)

SpiralArchitect,

max

Out to lunch
I?m leaning towards the Purple Days as my alternate.
I won't say the PD is a 'must have'...WTF, it's a 'gotta have'. :lol: The satisfaction level for PD buyers is very high. I think it's safe to say you won't regret the purchase. It's also an excellent companion for a full sized whip vape like the VB.

Welcome to FC. Stick around and become a knowledgeable vaporist. ;)

max,

Eaze

Thanks for the welcome, good vibes, and recommendations.

SpiralArchitect said:
I like your avatar by the way, cute. You play?
Oh yeah! Chicago blues on the Fender Strat is my hobby.:cool:

Eaze,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom