• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

The ELEV8R from Elev8 Vehicles

Want to try it out?

• Yes

Votes: 19 22.1%
  • Hell Yeah

Votes: 55 64.0%
  • No, thank you

Votes: 12 14.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

anasrzi

Alexis

Here's a euro distributor @Schroedinger that i found linked in the supreme thread, french i think?

https://lacentralevapeur.com/20-vaporisateur#/fabricant-7th_floor

Might just get the glass part that you heat? they do the clips etc but mine would only ever sit on a glass 18mm/14mm reducer while being heated and only ever used with a water pipe @Alexis what do you think?

It is standard 18mm right?
Here's a euro distributor @Schroedinger that i found linked in the supreme thread, french i think?

https://lacentralevapeur.com/20-vaporisateur#/fabricant-7th_floor

Might just get the glass part that you heat? they do the clips etc but mine would only ever sit on a glass 18mm/14mm reducer while being heated and only ever used with a water pipe @Alexis what do you think?

It is standard 18mm right?
Hey man. I didnt get an alert to you mentioning me here- did you tag me after editing the post? If so be aware of the issue I am doing my best to raise awareness of- if you mention/tag a member when you edit a post- they won't get an alert and it is pot luck if they ever see it or not.

Luckily I saw your post or you might have thought I just couldn't be askes to reply. Yiu can see how this has surely led to weakened relations, respect and most of all communication between members.

Just something to be aware of anyway if you wanna join my "Raise Alert awareness campaign" lol.

Yes you almost were the first to share info on Lacentrale and the Elev8r but someone just beat you to it!;) (not me.)

If you are asking about the idea of just using the heater, sick clip free, on a makeshift bowl, instead of getting the Elev8r bowl, I would advise against it.
You really need to keep that heater secure at all times with a clip, or it won't last long, or you would have to be so mindful of it constantly it would spoil the fun of the experience.

If you can use a clip with your own bowl then that might be okay. The Elev8r wpa bowl is just so perfectly designed for it though, you may not get as good function or experience of it from another adapted bowl/adapter.

(Sorry stupid text messed up cos of one of those buttons I pressed by mistake above:argh:. )

So Im not 100% sure what you mean bro. But yes, it is standard 18mm, but it only inserts about 5mm so you def need a clip for security.​

Alexis

I keep forgetting to mention (or just emphasise) one specific enormous bonus to this vape:
Could maintenance possibly be any easier?? Seriously, does anyone have another vape that is going to be such a sinch to keep clean and maintain?

I have only washed up my glass parts in hot soapy water, not even twice a week. Including heater. The bowl comes brand shiny new, no need to scrub. The heater has a little resin just above the screen, I will eventually ISO soak but no need so far.

I still havent even used the glass straw yet, only the WPA so far.

JCharles

FC 06/06/2017 | ACMPR 26/07/2017
I envy you all. This looks like a great kit. Unfortunately, I do not trust myself with torches. I am kinda clumsy.

If my local is hit by an EMP and all electronics fail, I would be forced into the unwanted position of lighting up.

I trust myself with butane lighters, they seem safe.

I guess I could use a magnifying glass to heat the exchanger.

Got you covered,

Visit www. SUNTOKEN.com

Vaporizer powered by a magnifying glass

LabPong

I keep forgetting to mention (or just emphasise) one specific enormous bonus to this vape:
Could maintenance possibly be any easier?? Seriously, does anyone have another vape that is going to be such a sinch to keep clean and maintain?

yes..... everyone in my sig actually....which is a big reason I still have and use them.

LabPong,
Reactions: steama

JCharles

FC 06/06/2017 | ACMPR 26/07/2017
For anyone looking for a WPA set up only, SneakyPete has the Elev8R and also sells the parts as replacements.

Just get the WPA bowl, a heater and a sick clip.

It will save you a few bucks.

You will miss out on 2 packs of extra screens (different sizes), the flavour disc (for concentrates), and the glass wand.

VapeNorth.ca or Sneakypetestore.com

Alexis

Do you guys all find it consistent to get predictable/great hits?
Well you can't "really" go wrong. It is pretty easy to consistently heat it to get perfectly satisfying and large hits. If you are trying to be more gentle then you can underheat slightly. But you can always just torch another 5 seconds or so.

Similarly if you way overheat it, you will be able to feel heat pouring off the heater from inches away and you can just wait some seconda for it to cool. It is all very intuitive, but one thing for sure- struggling to get satisfactory results every time you use it I don't see being a common problem.

As long as your material is up to it, and you have a basic grasp of techinique and feel for timing, you won't fail. And there is a very wide range of temp the Elev8r works at with still very smooth and pleasant vapor. I often don't know when I have overheated until I see the load is browned dark on top. It is very forgiving.

If you are chasing flavour, just torch light, in increments if you wish. If you want to hit it hard, then juat try your luck.
I guess it is a bit like hitting Showerhead over a range but not totally haphazardly. Nothinf wrong with 777, or 550. But you will be able to narrow down and pinpoint much finer than that with practice.

Last edited:

Alexis

yes..... everyone in my sig actually....which is a big reason I still have and use them.
Fair point, except I would argue that my Vapcaps are much harder maintenance. They actually NEED maintaining, and cleaning can be messy and stinky. Screens getting warped, lost on carpet, orings wearing out, condenser inner tube sliding in and out getting stuck when Im out with no tool to fix it. Just getting the CCD screen out my Omni and back in is tricky.

And it is still a fiddly little process to clean the vapcap out- doobtube, iso, cotton buds etc.

So far in 5 weeks of Elev8r, there is zero cleaning to be done except wash the bowl up when I can be bothered. No black gooey Ti tip to soak or swipe, blocked condenser tube affecting taste and airflow, etc.

Sorry dude Im really not trying to challenge you. But for me it is as maintenance free as it gets, much more than my Omni anyway.
I just don't need to use my brain at all with the Elev8r, or even my eyes barely. Nothing to monitor.:)

Last edited:
Alexis,
Reactions: vapirtoo

Diggy Smalls

Notorious
I got my statistics homework done and so I lit up the big boy with a fluffy grind just under the top of the clear glass. After cleaning the glass and screens this morning, I notice the the screen was bowed down like a bowl and that material would get caked on there more than anywhere else. So tonight I bowed the screen up so that's the thinnest part of the load now. I'll see if it makes any difference. lol

Anyway, the bowl tonight did not make me cry like last night. That was fucking wild. I might have to use the wand again and do a little cbd concentrate mixed with herb. Hmmm, you know what? I haven't tried the concentrate disk since getting a real torch. Oh, I used the torch really low tonight and it's not as obnoxious. It took a little bit longer and didn't give me the mind melting heat from the first hit that I can get with the full blast torch. So it's cool learning how to use it for different effects. I feel like I did 3 back to back vapcaps. My mind is all over the fucking place. LOL I hit it and put it away.

Questions. How do yall get the screen out of the wand? It's a pain in my ass. I'll tell you that. It's no big deal with the little water pipe bowl, cause it's so short that it's all good.
Also, I forgot what I was going to ask. lol I'm high as fuck. Goodbye. :rip:

OOOO I remmber the question. Ok, for those of you that do double deckers, how do you get the concentrate pad out? I had to dump it, which caused the herb under it to get all over the pad. Oi vey. I'm probably just missing something? Believe it or not, sometimes I miss the obvious.

Diggy Smalls,
Reactions: mixchu69

LabPong

Fair point, except I would argue that my Vapcaps are much harder maintenance. They actually NEED maintaining, and cleaning can be messy and stinky. Screens getting warped, lost on carpet, orings wearing out, condenser inner tube sliding in and out getting stuck when Im out with no tool to fix it. Just getting the CCD screen out my Omni and back in is tricky.

And it is still a fiddly little process to clean the vapcap out- doobtube, iso, cotton buds etc.

So far in 5 weeks of Elev8r, there is zero cleaning to be done except wash the bowl up when I can be bothered. No black gooey Ti tip to soak or swipe, blocked condenser tube affecting taste and airflow, etc.

Sorry dude Im really not trying to challenge you. But for me it is as maintenance free as it gets, much more than my Omni anyway.
I just don't need to use my brain at all with the Elev8r, or even my eyes barely. Nothing to monitor.:)

Alexis.....I knew the vapcap would cause some to think....huh...its a pia to take apart and clean. Well, I do not use a normal vapcap. I just use a Ti tip/cap and a glass tube for the body with a drip tip, no carb and always through water. So I have no condenser or other parts that are PIA's to clean and deal with. But I do use an Arizer Air stem screens over the stock Ti disk as well which keeps it pretty clean in the body area and water unit.

Basically, I take the tip off and soak in ISO along with the glass body.....couple mins later I simply q-tip both out quickly and rinse.....done. I also do not do much concentrates and only mix a little kief in the flower every once and awhile. I do more of that in my Air and Flowerpot as it is more easy to deal with.

LabPong,
Reactions: Alexis

Danksta

So I just cleaned my bowl and heater at lunch and noticed some chips on the heater.

I am VERY careful when I use this thing. Only had the replacement heater for maybe 3-4 weeks. It looks like over time it will fall apart :o

We need that QUARTZ ASAP

ROzoue8.jpg

Alexis

So I just cleaned my bowl and heater at lunch and noticed some chips on the heater.

I am VERY careful when I use this thing. Only had the replacement heater for maybe 3-4 weeks. It looks like over time it will fall apart :o

We need that QUARTZ ASAP

ROzoue8.jpg
Hahaha it looks like it's headed where the sun don't shine! Well just see how it holds out. You may be surpirsed and it lasts a good while. And at least there is hope on the horizon, so it doesn't just feel like a tease to keep enjoying it for now.

My heater is going strong still no issues. Fingers crossed.

Alexis,

Danksta

Hahaha it looks like it's headed where the sun don't shine! Well just see how it holds out. You may be surpirsed and it lasts a good while. And at least there is hope on the horizon, so it doesn't just feel like a tease to keep enjoying it for now.

My heater is going strong still no issues. Fingers crossed.

HAHA yea sorry, it was not easy to get a photo of it with my shitty phone cam.

Enjoy the view :cool::lol:

EDIT: No @Alexis had I paid for the replacement one I'd be mad. This thing didn't stay mint for even a month. Due to them using boro.

BUT it's the free one they sent me so it's whatever. I'll be fine, but I wanted others to see how these hold up.

Danksta,
Reactions: Alexis

hoyo77

I got my statistics homework done and so I lit up the big boy with a fluffy grind just under the top of the clear glass. After cleaning the glass and screens this morning, I notice the the screen was bowed down like a bowl and that material would get caked on there more than anywhere else. So tonight I bowed the screen up so that's the thinnest part of the load now. I'll see if it makes any difference. lol

Anyway, the bowl tonight did not make me cry like last night. That was fucking wild. I might have to use the wand again and do a little cbd concentrate mixed with herb. Hmmm, you know what? I haven't tried the concentrate disk since getting a real torch. Oh, I used the torch really low tonight and it's not as obnoxious. It took a little bit longer and didn't give me the mind melting heat from the first hit that I can get with the full blast torch. So it's cool learning how to use it for different effects. I feel like I did 3 back to back vapcaps. My mind is all over the fucking place. LOL I hit it and put it away.

Questions. How do yall get the screen out of the wand? It's a pain in my ass. I'll tell you that. It's no big deal with the little water pipe bowl, cause it's so short that it's all good.
Also, I forgot what I was going to ask. lol I'm high as fuck. Goodbye. :rip:

OOOO I remmber the question. Ok, for those of you that do double deckers, how do you get the concentrate pad out? I had to dump it, which caused the herb under it to get all over the pad. Oi vey. I'm probably just missing something? Believe it or not, sometimes I miss the obvious.
I think that concentrate disk needs to made a tad bit smaller...i got a replacement for mine as the one that came with it would not fit. I see in come of the videos the disk sits on top of the screen, mine will not go down that far and gets stuck in the glass bowl part. that could be an issue as it scratches the glass. so i do not use mine for concentrates like i want to.

Danksta

I think that concentrate disk needs to made a tad bit smaller...i got a replacement for mine as the one that came with it would not fit. I see in come of the videos the disk sits on top of the screen, mine will not go down that far and gets stuck in the glass bowl part. that could be an issue as it scratches the glass. so i do not use mine for concentrates like i want to.

Mine stay within the glass. I thought that was how it was intended. If it was any lower it would take even longer to build vapor. I like the way mine fits. Easy to load too.

Danksta,

Yoduh

First post in almost 4 years. Legally blind so please forgive my typos and grammar :)

I was in the market for a new vape. love my lotus vapman and solo. But my tolerance outlays batteries and the heat tolerance of the vapman and lotus. The universe led me right to this thread and wow. I think is what the dr ordered.

Was making a lil check list for myself. I figure I'll need -
The kit
New torch
Silicon mat
And test tube tongs

As I said I'm visually impaired. I still use the vapman with minimal issues. (The occansial burnt finger lol) so y'all think the elev8r is easier to use than the caps?

I'm about to pull the trigger. You guys have been cracking me up for a few days as I slooooowly read thru lol.

Danksta

I am getting the largest hits I ever have had out of 'any vape' with the ELEV8R. I thought it was great when I first started using it and now I can see I have greatly underestimated it.

Best vape ever 'value wise', bar none, for about $100 this vape cannot be beat by anything. If you are a miser you can blow big, and I mean BIG clouds on the cheap my friends. I love this thing and I don't even do concentrates, but I can imagine being in orbit.

:nod:

I agree this vape is really great but the value overtime will build with all the fuel one goes through. These use more fuel than my quartz bangers. I'm fine with it, but in the long run it will cost me as much as the FP did. That is if I don't break a heater :lol:

So yea it's a great deal at first, but the fuel will add up. Kinda like a free phone contract. Cheap today, but in the long run you pay more.

Not throwing shade, just doing the math long term. I don't think the price is a good selling point. :2c:

Alexis

I agree this vape is really great but the value overtime will build with all the fuel one goes through. These use more fuel than my quartz bangers. I'm fine with it, but in the long run it will cost me as much as the FP did. That is if I don't break a heater :lol:

So yea it's a great deal at first, but the fuel will add up. Kinda like a free phone contract. Cheap today, but in the long run you pay more.

Not throwing shade, just doing the math long term. I don't think the price is a good selling point. :2c:
I would comment but Im just too damned Elev8d to be sensible in any way right now. I just wanted to share that however.:whoa:

Top Bottom