New cnbc documentry

HighSti

Vaporist-Secularist
Well here's another one of those documentaries on medical marijuana use in the united states and this one is new. If you're like me and enjoy watching documentaries on weed then you'll probably want to check this one out. It was made by the producers of marijuana Inc. The first showing date and time below.

"Marijuana USA" - December 8th 9pm et/pt

http://classic.cnbc.com/id/40150468/1

I'm excited to see this.. I think it will be good but I guess we are gonna have to wait a little to watch it.
Your guys' thoughts?

HighSti,

crawdad

floatin
i started out semi-interested in those kinds of documentaries but the ones i appreciate the most and still wish more were placed in front of the masses are those dealing with the plant itself, not the business aspect with all the sensationalism of police raids and wads of cash.

i just watched the 2 part series on Vanguard (Current TV) and was pretty much pissed off the entire time as it dealt with mostly growers out in the bush getting hunted by law enforcement. for a user (what i really want to say is a thinking human) its enraging and saddening to view the pathetic exercise of ridding our land of a specific plant and jailing people over it.

the key to change is education, not sensationalism.

crawdad,

Nycdeisel

The Union is the best cannabis based documentary, IMO!

I have seen all those other specials that have aired on TV, and one that was alright was the special shown on The History Channel. I will have to check out this Marijuana USA as well!

What do you guys think of How Weed Won the West? I never got through the whole thing and cant really put the pieces together, so to anyone who watched through it, what did you think of it?

Nycdeisel,

OO

Technical Skeptical
how weed won the west was such a shitty piece of film.

OO,

HighSti

Vaporist-Secularist
Well Marijuana USA was in fact another high quality, must-see marijuana documentary. If you haven't seen it yet, I truly recommend you do at some point. Some useful information and a bit of a different look into the medical marijuana industry that focuses more on Colorado rather then California.

HighSti,
Top Bottom