Need to drink more water while vaping?

JimmyCricket

I agree, draw slower and it wont be as bad, but as with smoking you always want to have some water on hand

JimmyCricket,
Reactions: flotntoke

bounce5

That's why most vapes have some sort of extension piece or 14mm attachment for water pipes or J-hooks. I find that powerful vapes, butane vapes or desktops (like Underdog, Enano - through J-hook or water) are an important factor in reducing dry throat - simply because they are quicker to extract. The sooner you are done the less hot air you are sucking on. Another factor is your drawing technique. If it's too hot, let some cool air in through the sides of your mouth. You could also take a break or spread our your draws. And yes, have some water to drink nearby. With time your technique and vape choices will get better and you will be able to better protect yourself better against the wretched dry throat. But it's one of the hazards of vaping.

bounce5,

CarolKing

Singer of songs and a vapor connoisseur
Turning down the temperature if you are able. An extended mouthpiece may help too. The j hook a good idea. A water tool is a good solution, some folks think water will take away from the flavor of your vapor.

Some cannabis favors are also more harsh than others. Strawberry Cough - makes you cough.

I always keep a nice cold drink close by.

@KennethYates welcome to FC

Last edited:

sChris

Account Closed
I like to make a tea or coffee whilst my vape warms up, then a splash of hot water in to my d020-d results in nice warm super smooth hits. The best of both worlds :)

KennethYates

Ok got it..Thanks for advises..I was bit worried but now I will draw slower and take care of water in my hand while vaping :)

KennethYates,

Ricardo

Hydration is important with any kind of cannabis consumption, I think. Water, infusions etc., but I also feel the need for eye drops and facial moisturisers!!

Ricardo,
Reactions: zor
Top Bottom