Need Suggestions for Vapor Bong Setup

ANKI

Hey FuckCombustion Community. For years I used to exclusively vaporize when consuming my MMJ. Since then I have sold most my handheld vapes and all of my desktop vaporizers as well and purchased more "grown-up" glass. Now I have a lot of glass but not many vaporizing solutions. Due to the great deal of money that has already been put into my "daily driver" I would like to invest up to another $300 to make my bubbler into an effective vapor bubbler. My biggest fear right now is that the vaporizer will not be powerful enough to keep up with the massive draw of my bubbler. My preferred vapor thickness is about a 6 on a Volcano Classic to give you guys a rough estimate. I'm looking into vapor solutions that would provide myself or a group of ~4-5 people long vaporizing sessions. I haven't had as much time as I used to have to research the market on vaporizers. My only vapor bong experience was at the 2015 Denver Cannabis Cup at the SSV booth where my friends and I vaped through about a gram in the SSV attached to a bubbler which had 3 whips coming off it. Idk what heat setting it was on but "competing" with the draws of my two good friends hitting the piece simultaneously I was having a satisfactory group vape session much more enjoyable than my Volcano Classic. What other substitutes are available on the market for the SSV that could provide a similar social smoking experiance? Thanks for any input you guys have!

2hhmaeq.jpg
2hhmaeq.jpg

For anyone who wants to know the piece I am trying to make into a multi-whip vapor bubbler.

Mod note: posts merged.

Last edited by a moderator:
ANKI,
Top Bottom