Need recommendations

Mr.Squatch

Just ordered my first desktop vaporizer, the Ditanium, wanting to pair it with a water piece. What would be y'alls recommendations? Wanting something that can be used with a whip that won't tip over too easily.
Thanks.

Mr.Squatch,

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Congratulations and welcome to FC! Have you checked the other glass threads? There are a lot of options, do you need a certain size? I know it has 14 mm but I like to use a drop down adapter which would make it easy to change up to 18/19 and give you more options... Also depends if you are willing to order from China, how much you want to spend etc. but almost simple!

Mr.Squatch

Congratulations and welcome to FC! Have you checked the other glass threads? There are a lot of options, do you need a certain size? I know it has 14 mm but I like to use a drop down adapter which would make it easy to change up to 18/19 and give you more options... Also depends if you are willing to order from China, how much you want to spend etc. but almost simple!
Would like a 14mm since that's what comes on the mouthpiece for the Ditanium. And I really don't care where it comes from, trying to stay under $200 or so. But want a quality piece so I don't have to buy a replacement 3 months from now.
Thanks

Mr.Squatch,

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Would like a 14mm since that's what comes on the mouthpiece for the Ditanium. And I really don't care where it comes from, trying to stay under $200 or so. But want a quality piece so I don't have to buy a replacement 3 months from now.
Thanks

It's really easy to stay well under 200, quality doesn't mean you would have to replace it, any glass could break if damaged... So it depends on you? Like everything else lol

Inline honeycomb is a great starter option to get the most out of a pure convection vape like that, that is what helped me learn with my original log vape, ideally the 18 mm version with the side slits however... You'd be fine with the 14 mm version and slits facing down probably not that big of a difference if you do want 14? (This is a reputed more than decent seller so the quality is good especially for the price)

Thickassglass (Chinese imports) and Texas hot glass (US handmade) are two other great options that have a lot of 14 mm rigs if you want to browse their websites and Instagram?? 420 sales should be going on for like 30% off soon enough so they wouldn't be that much more expensive in the end, great value, thick and very stable pieces typically, happy to help you decide too!

Shit Snacks,
Top Bottom