Need Good Non Leaking Oil Pen

jhands

Ordered a V2 pro series 3 at the beginning of April. Had a few business trips in April that prevented me from having a long enough weekend to make my concentrate. Now that I've made my juice, the cartridge has began leaking within a week and less than 1 fill. V2 is sending me a replacement cartridge, however I don't believe that will solve the issue as I've done some research and it seems to be an ongoing issue. Unfortunately, too long has passed to return my v2.

What I need:
A pen that will vape my homemade oil and won't leak when I fly for work.
Doesn't need to be a 3 in 1, as I can use my roommates Pax when I'm home.

Open to manufactured pens, or custom built pens, as long as the tanks don't leak from the air holes.

StormyPinkness

Rhymenocerous ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ
Sorry, as far as I know they all leak. Have you tried those pre-filled cartridges? I think they are usually filled with clear c02 extracted stuff. The cartridges look sealed, but I've never used them so I'm not sure if they become leakable once you hook them up to a battery or something.

StormyPinkness,

jhands

Unfortunately I don't live in a state where I can get pre filled carts. I'm left to doing my own qwet extractions and making my own. A friend of mine owns a vape shop and recommended adding some VG to my mixture to thicken the viscosity a bit to prevent seepage. Might give that a try. Do even the bottom feeding, minimal coil design tanks leak? My v2 is a dual wick top coil cart.

jhands,
Top Bottom