Nah man. I don't smoke.

SmokingElectricity

i'm walking out the bank yesterday and this HUGE ass black guy is yelling at me from the other side of the parking lot. idk wtf he is saying and i dont care. so runs over to me. has a big ass cane. sweating, huffing and puffing...

this is what he says...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qqelzto0b2o

i was proudly able to tell him. "nah man. i don't smoke" :D

...then he asked me for a dollar. :rolleyes:

[anyone else got any i don't smoke anymore stories?]

SmokingElectricity,

lwien

SmokingElectricity said:
i'm walking out the bank yesterday and this HUGE ass black guy is yelling at me from the other side of the parking lot. idk wtf he is saying and i dont care. so runs over to me. has a big ass cane. sweating, huffing and puffing...

this is what he says...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qqelzto0b2o

i was proudly able to tell him. "nah man. i don't smoke" :D

...then he asked me for a dollar. :rolleyes:

[anyone else got any i don't smoke anymore stories?]

Yeah, I had the EXACT same thing happen to me, but it was a HUGE ass white guy.

lwien,

george

What i get, is similar...except people ask me if i smoke weed. I don't smoke it, i vape. But i usually end up saying "yaaa..i smoke" . People wouldn't really get it if i said "No, i vaporize though" or "No, i use cannabis though" :/

george,

caseball2051

When people ask me I tell them I do not smoke but I do vaporize.

Laypeople do not understand. I introduced my gf to vapor recently and she understands now. My parents think its the same though.

caseball2051,

aesthyrian

Blaaaaah
Smokers annoy the shit out of me. One time when me and some buddies where down in Kentucky I swear every person we met tried to bum a cigarette off of us. The worst was the dude standing on his porch, smoking a cig, that then proceeded to ask us if we have a smoke....

god dammit people, kill yourselves in private and stop asking me to help! :lol:

But seriously why does everyone who smokes think that everyone else does and wants to give out free cigarettes? ......:|

aesthyrian,

Nycdeisel

george said:
What i get, is similar...except people ask me if i smoke weed. I don't smoke it, i vape. But i usually end up saying "yaaa..i smoke" . People wouldn't really get it if i said "No, i vaporize though" or "No, i use cannabis though" :/

I usually say that at first also(depends who's asking, as well), but then I later explain the concept of vaporizing. I like to teach smokers about vapor and vaporizing.

Nycdeisel,

Nycdeisel

aesthyrian said:
Smokers annoy the shit out of me. One time when me and some buddies where down in Kentucky I swear every person we met tried to bum a cigarette off of us. The worst was the dude standing on his porch, smoking a cig, that then proceeded to ask us if we have a smoke....

god dammit people, kill yourselves in private and stop asking me to help! :lol:

But seriously why does everyone who smokes think that everyone else does and wants to give out free cigarettes? ......:|

hahahahaha I agree with that last part(I dont usually get asked for a smoke). I hate it when people ask to use my lighter just to light up a nasty cigarette(assuming I was even smoking in the first place, which would explain why I would have a lighter, but I rarely smoke)

Nycdeisel,

herbgirl

cannabis aromatherapist
I quit smoking years ago and hadn't been asked in a while... until i dyed my hair smurf blue in May (then teal, then purple, then pink, orange and red - but anyway)

People started asking me again - weird, I think the fact that I have bizarre hair colors makes people more apt to assume that I smoke. Does feel good to tell them no after all those years. I still find myself reaching in my pocket when somebody needs a lighter for birthday candles or whatever.

I dunno - could also be the neighborhood, seems like everyone here smokes anyway (no friggin clue how they afford it AND the wall sized TV in the living room, In MD cigs are like 6 bucks a pack) - and, Yup, they smoke newports like i used to, except they smoke them in the car with their kids in the backseat and the windows rolled up!
grrr...

herbgirl,

PuffnPass

Proud Vaporist
If you vaporize, you damn well smoke. smoke = do you party? which equals, do you get high?

PuffnPass,

george

PuffnPass said:
If you vaporize, you damn well smoke. smoke = do you party? which equals, do you get high?

True. Like i said earlier, i usually answer yes (even though i dont like combusting) because it basically is the same as asking do you get high, i wish people used that phrase more often, rather than "do you smoke"

george,

djonkoman

a lot of my friends are smokers, so if I meet someone new trough them that person usually assumes I smoke(since I'm known as a stoner and almot all stoners here smoke tobacco as well)
so usually they're surprised to hear that I don't smoke:p
some people have tried to get me to smoke, but most accept it right away

djonkoman,

jeffp

psychonaut/retired
What I get around here are people coming up to me with a quarter in hand, asking me if they can "buy' a cigarette. And it's often prefaced with "excuse me" and "sir."
First thing I tell them that I'm not "sir." That "sir" shit annoys me more than the hassle of being forced into an interaction.
Then I show them my ecig that I'm puffing on and it's beyond their comprehension or interest so we both move on, different directions on the sidewalk.

jeffp,
Top Bottom