MV, FV, SK and More! OFF THE MARKET.

Status
Not open for further replies.

scottg402

Hello FC Family,

I hate to do it but car repairs are driving me to purge the collection a bit.

All items will be given a final clean and shipped within 24 hours of payment. Looking for payment via PayPal. I take care of all shipping and fee's. US domestic only within the lower 48. Cell phone not included. Used for verification purposes. :lol:

First up, Teflon Core Silver MiniVap (PRICE DROP). Battery pack, charger, flexicones (5), short mouthpiece, various basket sizes, concentrate dish (unused), decarboxilation kit, cleaning brush, flexi-whip, 14 and 18MM Delrin WPA's and including a LSV carrying case ($30 value new). Looking for $325 $300 obo
CseKN7u.jpg

rPsbWlS.jpg

Next up, Sidekick by 7th Floor (PRICE DROP). Everything in the original kit plus a dime bag carrying case and two extra sets of 18350 batteries so 8 batteries total. Looking for $150 $125.
s7W26Bs.jpg[

Next up, Flashvape (PRICE DROP). Light use and includes everything except one glass mouthpiece stem. Looking for $50 $45 and firm on this one. I'll keep it for anything less.
POCU4Jx.jpg

****SOLD**** Next up, SSV 18mm tree ash catcher. Complete with sherlock and sick clip. $20 obo.
CFvC5YU.jpg

Lastly I have a Magic Flight UFO. Brand New, never used. $25 obo
aLQi71a.jpg

Please don't waste your time or mine with low ball offers. They will be ignored. I don't need the money that bad.

I will mark it sold when it's gone. Also I will consider past feedback, longevity on FC and general behavior on the threads when accepting a buyer.

Thanks for looking!!

Lol 22 likes but no buyers. To hell with you FC, I'm gonna use it then! Lol

PM me if you come across this and see something you like. Thanks for looking but I'll keep it and maybe try again later.
:D

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom