Mobius Nano Matrix

Status
Not open for further replies.

SkollIstKrieg

Hello!

Today I'm putting up a like new condition Mobius Nano with Matrix perc! Item has no damage whatsoever! It comes with a mobius 14mm bowl and 14mm downstem as well as an Alex K. 18mm downstem that fits it perfectly.

I'm looking to get this sold for $400 shipped. Sorry no trades. Will accept Paypal as payment.

Pics to come ASAP!

SkollIstKrieg,

mob

mmj over bs
SkollIstKrieg said:
Hello!

Today I'm putting up a like new condition Mobius Nano with Matrix perc! Item has no damage whatsoever! It comes with a mobius 14mm bowl and 14mm downstem as well as an Alex K. 18mm downstem that fits it perfectly.

I'm looking to get this sold for $400 shipped. Sorry no trades. Will accept Paypal as payment.

Pics to come ASAP!

If you don't mind me asking how much did you pay for this?

mob,

Bluntcrush

Director of Vapor Research Labs™
I am interested and would like to see pics. ( I would then sell my zero drag model of same) ;)

Bluntcrush,

SkollIstKrieg

I had paid 390 for the mobius + shipping + 50 and shipping for the alex k downstem, my price is for both and shipping. So in this lot you got Mobius Nano + Mobius Downstem(14mm) + Alex K downstem(18mm) + mobius bowl(14mm)

Am currently getting cleaning the piece and getting it spotless, if youd like to see pics of it soaking, please email me. Once its cleaned(hopefully tomorrow) I'll post some real pictures!

Thanks for looking everyone!

SkollIstKrieg,

Bluntcrush

Director of Vapor Research Labs™
Just curious, (still interested) was it only used with vapor??

Bluntcrush,

SkollIstKrieg

Yes the piece has only been used for vaping. Bowl has never been used.

Here are the pics!
IMG_1790.jpg

IMG_1791.jpg

IMG_1792.jpg

IMG_1793.jpg

IMG_1794.jpg

IMG_1795.jpg

Also here's a video of it in use:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wFaKfRTZFzQ

SkollIstKrieg,

SkollIstKrieg

Item has been sold. Unfortunately I cannot update the title :\, Went ahead and reported as sold. THanks for the interest!

SkollIstKrieg,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom