miva

little maggie

I'm just curious: I looked up miva in the search and couldn't find it mentioned. I read a couple of reviews that rated it highly for an inexpensive flower vape. So I wonder why it's not been mentioned here. Or is it so bad that fcers have not bought one?

little maggie,

CarolKing

Singer of songs and a vapor connoisseur
It also has a lifetime warranty. It looks interesting and has the look of several other vaporizers on the market. The different temps available is something that would appeal to me. I guess it would depend on what kind of vapor flavor it puts out whether I would like it.
Pretty cheap at $129 and it's made in the U.S.

I will be interested in what FCers have to say about this unit.

CarolKing,

Abysmal Vapor

Supersniffer 2000 - robot fart detection device
Made in the US :hmm:, that is rebranded NOKIVA ... from AIRISTECH ,smells like robot.. It is at least few years old.
That plastic ring next to heating chamber is something they have in most of their vapes and is the reason they smell like melting plastic bag.
KandyPens-Miva-vaporizer-Review-1024x576.jpg

https://www.dhgate.com/product/orig...porizer/399969542.html#s1-0-1b;srp|0534832024
https://upnsmokeonline.com/products/airistech-nokiva 40$ with free US shipped fromm US ,but i would save my $ for better vape.. :)

:tinfoil::rofl: Maybe it is not mentioned on FC because it is a vapourizer,and people here seem only to have interest vaporizers ..

Last edited:

Gray Area

Oooh dunno, looks like they put some labour into making it, looks almost armour plated.
Some nice colours too... wonder what the flavour is like.

Might get one for my neighbour :rofl:

Looks like they spelt it US way in the text body and correctly ( ;) ) in the title.
Sloppy work guys.

default_bag.gif

GreenHopper

20 going on 60
Nokiva portable vaporizer by airistech review (YTube 10min NSFW)

My conclusion: cheap vape, if the mouthpiece melts at higher temps then it's not a healthy vape to use. I'd rather get a VapCap for about the same $$

Basically the synopsis is:
  • Cheap ($49)
  • Mouthpiece cracks or melts around the 400° mark
  • 20 second heat up
  • About the size of a pack of smokes
  • Ceramic heating chamber (conduction)
  • Interchangeable mouth piece between Plastic and Glass
Interesting points from the comments section:
  • Considerably cheaper on ebay (ebay $49, amazon $69)
  • "get a flowermate better. this mouthpiece if used at the highest temps all the time the plastic starts to melt which isn't got for anyone. I've tried telling them about this but they never responded" - Wavy (video author)
Most notable comment:

"The mouthpiece gets quite brittle and delicate the moment the thing hits 400 degrees. They crack if you push them in a slightly wrong direction, they crack if the unit falls over, they crack if you look at them cross-eyed... I had Three (including two of Airistech's new, "indestructable" ones) crack across the back just behind the neck of the mouthpiece. I had SIX crack in total. In three weeks. And after a couple weeks of use, the silver collar just beneath the mouthpiece cracked, too. Technically the thing still works - I took one of two mouthpieces I hadn't used yet and coated it with a whole package of Sugru (a putty-like silicone adhesive). It's holding together relatively well, though I can tell the damned thing is cracked under the Sugru. And I should say at this point, I'm not a young person. My Viva wasn't passed around at parties, or taken out of the house for that matter. It was used by me, and me alone. I've used e-cigs for years - mods in general are not new to me and I've never had one fall apart like this. :( Frankly I'm looking at the Focusvape Pro. I'm loving the fact that the top doesn't "snap" on, but screws closed, and it's aluminum, not plastic. The Viva would be wonderful if it were only built better. :(" - XantiaD2 months ago (19.03.17)

Warning: DO NOT USE SUGRU TO FIX YOUR VAPOUR OR AIR PATH ON A VAPE, SUGRU IS NOT A FOOD SAFE PLASTIC (YET)

CarolKing

Singer of songs and a vapor connoisseur
I read on one website that said it was made in U.S then I tried looking on another website and it said it was mailed from the U.S. Some misinformation it looks like. Advertising a lifetime warranty then when you look closer you have to pay extra.

little maggie

I looked all over- are you sure it's a rebranded nokiva instead of the other way around? Mostly reviews say it's solidly built and no one mentioned the burning. Just that the original stem gets too hot and the glass stem that comes with it works better.
I know nothing about kandypens as a company. Do they usually rebrand? There are definitely cheap vapes that look similar on DHgate. It reminds me of a flowermate

little maggie,

Abysmal Vapor

Supersniffer 2000 - robot fart detection device
I looked all over- are you sure it's a rebranded nokiva instead of the other way around? Mostly reviews say it's solidly built and no one mentioned the burning. Just that the original stem gets too hot and the glass stem that comes with it works better.
I know nothing about kandypens as a company. Do they usually rebrand? There are definitely cheap vapes that look similar on DHgate. It reminds me of a flowermate
Well as said that model is few years old, and now someone tries to sell it as new shit, and you are thinking that probably someone ripped them off cause of their self-praise...I was monitoring the Chinese market closely few years ago and i can tell you for sure this POS is not made in the USA.. and is going to be a disappointment,i've tried other models of that company and all of them are the same, plastic ring next to the heating chamber and reeks like robot ass from the box..

little maggie

Thanks- just curious given the price and reviews. Not one I would buy anyway since right now I mainly use on demand.

little maggie,
Top Bottom