Minivap Portable Premium Quick Core with Extras £180

Status
Not open for further replies.

JJ Cool F

Selling a mint condition (used a handful of times before I changed jobs and was subject to random testing) Minivap Vaporizer Teflon QuickCore with added accessories.

Check the thread here:
http://fuckcombustion.com/threads/minivap-vaporizer.1589/ (super long read!)
or the website here:
https://www.minivap.com/product/mv-portable-vaporizer/

This is the portable version with a massive battery, the charging dock, and also the power puck which allows you to use the vaporizer without the battery (at home use).

This bundle also comes with extras - a few 14mm adapters to mate the vaporizer to class (black rubber ones from Delta3 Studios, the white Delrin adapter from Mestizo), and the MV glass adaptor. I removed the teflon ring and replaced it with the steel decarb kit (the teflon ring is included in the bundle). The bundle also includes baskets, screens, flexicones, the mouthpiece, and a handy CaseLogic camera bag which easily fits the MV, battery, some accessories, and the charger - great for when you're out and about.

This was a hugely expensive bundle (check out the websites and tally it all up) which I unfortunately didn't get a chance to use more than a few times. I've only just now gotten around to selling it, hoping that I could keep it in case I changed jobs again and get reacquainted with it. No suck luck!

This device is in next-to-new condition. Reluctantly selling hoping it finds a good home. Will ship Worldwide, but buyer might have to pay import duties if mailing outside EU. We'll have to work out a price for shipping internationally, so UK FCers should get on this for a quick transaction!

PM me with any further questions. Looking for £180 plus shipping.

5U932ao.jpg

pVeSAmp.jpg

BYGHad0.jpg

UYjXewI.jpg

My5YQDX.jpg

The Minivap Teflon Quick Core Full Convection
The Battery (on demand, only drains when air is being pulled through the device, battery lasts for hours!)
The power puck (so it can be used without the battery and plugged into the mains power)
The Minivap charging dock/stand
The Minivap power adapter with UK plug
The Minivap Decarb Steel kit (the teflon ring is included in the bundle and can be refitted if you prefer flavour over extraction)
The Minivap glass water tool adapter 14mm
The Delrin water tool adapter 14mm
Two Delta3studios rubber water tool adapters 14mm
Spare flexicones, baskets, and screens
The Minivap plastic mouthpiece
The Case Logic carry case

Can include a class J-hook for anyone who is interested!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom