Mini Vap Experience / Questions

DemiV

I tried out the Mini Vap it’s really nice. It also has an attachment you can use so I could use the 18mm glass pieces I’ve had from Vapexhale. I have a Swiss honeycomb that used to hit so nice, and look forward to using again. Alternatively I liked the long silicone tube it comes with. I don’t want combustion so I stick with the 375F setting for flower.

Great flavor smooth hits though, and that’s not even with a glass piece! I found using the slightly thicker mesh screen insert made for stronger and concentrated flavor.

It has loading baskets much like Vapexhale but you don’t have to use them better flavor and hits without it. ( For flower at least) it can do concentrates as well. With a different basket.

The guy in the video I watched uses a converter piece to 18mm and used the J-Hook to hit

It actually works similarly to the TM2 putting a small amount of concentrate with organic cotton or hemp. I am a little confused as to how big of a piece of cotton to use and how much concentrate to use.

Going back to their website. I am actually really impressed by how thorough mini Vaps instruction are on their website for both flower and concentrate. Never seen anything quite like it. I did try their concentrate pad and didn’t wow me flavor wise. I read an old post about the Mini Vap that you could put a bit of concentrate in between the two thicker mesh screens. I tried it out and was surprised how much better the flavor was. But kind of a messy option. Made me wonder if there were any tricks to using concentrate and cotton to use concentrates. I also tried a piece of cotton in between the two thicker mesh screen and didn’t get any vapor or flavor at all. I will note that the smaller mesh bucket somehow got squished…and I tried to bend it back into place but it might’ve messed with the airflow around the cotton. When I first used the cotton method I used the hot knife to melt it into the cotton…Not sure if that is a better method tho.

DemiV,
Top Bottom