Mini SYN Showerhead

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bouldorado

Decided to list my SYN, as it doesn't get much use any more. 18mm joint, 12 in tall, with ice pinches, splash guard, and worked showerhead. The only issue is that it has been repaired, so aesthetics of the piece are slightly affected. Other than that, the repair actually improved functionality since it angled the stem out, making it easier to use with a vape or oil dome. 2 slides included. Looking for 300, shipped bombproof to lower 48. Email if interested.

P1000791.JPG

P1000797.JPG

P1000796.JPG

P1000577.JPG

not the most accurate colors, but shows the work on the showerhead.

Bouldorado,

sheeplord

[removed]
Modnote: You need to read the Classifieds rules. Negative comments about the price or quality of items being sold should be directed to the seller privately. Infraction given.

sheeplord,

Bouldorado

If wasn't clear before, reasonable offers will be considered. Also willing to entertain trades for other glass.

Bouldorado,

Bouldorado

Buy it at the asking price and I'll throw in a eclipse vape.

Otherwise, 250 shipped obo.

Bouldorado,
yea didn't get it and yes I'm very interested but the highest ill go is 200 shipped bc its used and its been fixed. DOes is also have a logo at the top of the tube or just down near the base.

nickmazzeo,

erik

am also interested. if you could send me your email address that would be great. thanks.

erik,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom